Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:00 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Stupid award of the day goes to these guys. 
 Post subject: Stupid award of the day goes to these guys.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:57 am 

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kickyourass.html

*speechless*

:shock: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:05 am 

I apologize. I didn't notice some of the links have some adult content.

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:11 am 

The fact that they are still alive proves that natural selection is BS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:25 am 
Forum Moderator/<br>AV Geek

Natural selection doesn't always work it's magic the first time they are stupid. It may build over a period of time and then take them when they are cocky about it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:09 am 

Pakrat wrote:
Natural selection doesn't always work it's magic the first time they are stupid. It may build over a period of time and then take them when they are cocky about it.

Hopefully it will kick in before they have a chance to reproduce themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:36 am 

Yes, we still have hope.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:52 am 
Longtime Regular

I don't know which one is the dumbest, the shooter for pointing it at someone for no valid reason or the target.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:40 am 

The nanny state prevents natural selection from skimming too much sludge from the gene pool. The reason we are governed by idiotic laws aimed at the lowest common denominator is to prevent fools like this from naturally selecting to remove their dumb-ass genes from the pool.

Personally I believe we should help natural selection do its job. That's why I never encourage motorcycle riders to wear a helmet, unless I actually like them. I would never ride without a helmet, and I've written entire books on the benefit of proper gear and rider training, but when I meet some dipshite who rides without a helmet, I don't say a word. The way I see it, we already have too many people.

Bristol’s Bastards: In Iraq with the 2nd Battalion, 136th Infantry of Minnesota’s National Guard: Bravo Company of Minnesota’s National Guard fought alongside the Marine Corp in Al Anbar province through the deadliest period of Operation Iraqi Freedom, kicking down doors, dodging IEDs, battling insurgents, and trying to help one another survive in the deadliest place on earth. Available in bookstores everywhere. For autographed copies, visit bristolsbastards.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:47 am 

Even though (when I get to ride) I don't wear a helmet, I agree with you. Not saying I'm temping fate.

When laws are nothing more then adding a penalty to common sense things, you are not teaching common sense, you are taking the natural learning ability away from these people.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:29 pm 
Longtime Regular

Big-boys has a lot of stuff like this ... seen all sorts of firearms related 'stupidity' vids on that site, most fake, but some like this one quite real and quite disturbing as to disrespect towards firearms demonstrated by those involved.

The children of rich liberals?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:20 pm 
Longtime Regular

I think those two haven’t learned about responsibility (if the shoot missed he would probably blame the gun) and consequences (what could and would happen to both of them should the shooter miss).

Post subject: Hmph.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:30 pm 
Journeyman Member

I went to high school with a kid who blew his head off playing russian roulette our junior year. The idiot was drunk and high along with his idiot friends. I felt bad for his family, but not for him or his friends. They thought they were the "bully group" in our class and thought they were cooler than everyone else.

As almost a final slap in the face of everyone he went to school with his buddies insisted the school cancel a pep rally a couple weeks after his death (our basketball team was going to state) because "it was wrong for us to celebrate after the loss of a classmate".

Funny, the kid who is standing as the target looks somewhat like him... and apparently has the same IQ as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:34 pm 
Journeyman Member

LB wrote:
The nanny state prevents natural selection from skimming too much sludge from the gene pool. The reason we are governed by idiotic laws aimed at the lowest common denominator is to prevent fools like this from naturally selecting to remove their dumb-ass genes from the pool.

Damn skippy.

This stuff is the driving force is behind the yellow stickers on the top rung of all your ladders. The reason lawn mower manuals suggest it'd be a bad idea to pick it up from the base while running, and use it to trim a hedge.*

(*Everyone knows it takes two people if you need to trim a hedge with your lawnmower. Sheesh!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:04 pm 
Longtime Regular

These guys are trying for second place. http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0905/259697.html I still don't know how a gun got into DC since they are illegal.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:39 pm 
Journeyman Member

Uh. Excuse me? Did he actually say
Quote:
Johnson and Shawn gray came up with a scheme to shoot themselves, then sue the city for millions of dollars claiming negligence.

Wow. Just ... wow.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.