Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:53 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Police follies 
 Post subject: Police follies
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:18 am 
Longtime Regular

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=1f4_1179038976" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:10 am 
Longtime Regular

Here's something for you to consider, brought to you by the same group of folks - those immune from the law::

"They told me to go get a lawyer if I wanted my guns back."

This is a perfect example of how the police (some, not all) don't really care about the Constituion. Where were all the police whose job it is to stop this sort of thing? Oh, thats right, they were the ones stealing the weapons. Watch the video.

http://arsenal.mojo4m.com/423/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 am 
1911 tainted

That is the first time that I have seen this, and it is an outrage............

If they were pointing guns as described, I'd be scared to death that one of those gestapos would twitch, shoot me and than say I was attacking them. :evil:

I feel sorry for those in law enforcement that do an excellent job and then have to have this type of garbage waved in front of them.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:28 am 
Longtime Regular

hammAR wrote:
Here's something for you to consider, brought to you by the same group of folks - those immune from the law::

"They told me to go get a lawyer if I wanted my guns back."

This is a perfect example of how the police (some, not all) don't really care about the Constituion. Where were all the police whose job it is to stop this sort of thing? Oh, thats right, they were the ones stealing the weapons. Watch the video.

Jeez - talk about a buzzkill... :cry:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:27 pm 
Longtime Regular

Sorry to kill the buzzzzz, I have screen burn from watching Jennifer so needed something else to watch..... :lol:

..and Cobb, I agree that there are lots of good cops out there that get bad-mouthed because of things like this.

But I am also reminded of several threads here where some claim that the police and military would not participate in gun confiscation..........

it would never and could never happen.....:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:39 pm 
Longtime Regular

hammAR wrote:
Sorry to kill the buzzzzz, I have screen burn from watching Jennifer so needed something else to watch..... :lol:

I just feel warm and tingly all over when she breaks character and laughs. :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:25 pm 
The Man

hammAR wrote:

..and Cobb, I agree that there are lots of good cops out there that get bad-mouthed because of things like this.

But I am also reminded of several threads here where some claim that the police and military would not participate in gun confiscation..........

it would never and could never happen.....:twisted:

Well, of course it could happen; such things have. There are still some folks living who remember when the 12 Infantry and 3rd Cavalry (commanded by a Major named George Patton, who later went on to some fame for nobler things) under the overall command of General Douglas MacArthur, attacked the Bonus Army's protests in DC, killing two and injuring hundreds.

Soldiers, by and large, obey the orders of their superiors, and -- by and large -- that tends to be a good thing. But not quite always.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

"all the good cops..." Where is the outrage by all the "good cops" when all this stuff happens?

Everytime police misconduct happens, people trip over their tongues to talk about all the "good cops", who really aren't "good enough" to even speak out aginst the "bad cops".

The "bad apples" are more than a few....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 pm 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
"all the good cops..." Where is the outrage by all the "good cops" when all this stuff happens?

Everytime police misconduct happens, people trip over their tongues to talk about all the "good cops", who really aren't "good enough" to even speak out aginst the "bad cops".

As noted on this forum, talking to reporters is a learned skill, when it comes to the cops, they have official "spokesmen", their union reps don't like public infighting either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:48 am 

Dick Unger wrote:

This was probably just a warm up using Katrina as cover.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55824

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:29 am 
Longtime Regular

Cops And Rubbers:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0522071wanted1.html

Florida police need your help to bag pair of condom thieves

MAY 22--Police in Polk County, Florida are seeking the public's assistance in nabbing two young men who are suspected of stealing a box of Trojan condoms from a Sears store. Yes, that's what apparently passes for an all-points bulletin in Lakeland. Seems like the prophylactics were boosted during the pair's May 13 visit to the Sears Essential store on South Florida Avenue, according to a Crime Stoppers leaflet distributed yesterday. The handout, a copy of which you'll find below, includes a surveillance photo of the men, one of whom appears to be carrying the blue Trojans box in his left hand. Tipsters, who are guaranteed anonymity, are asked to call a toll-free hotline. If your information helps crack the condom caper, a cash reward may be in your future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:57 pm 
Longtime Regular

hammAR wrote:
Cops And Rubbers:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0522071wanted1.html

Florida police need your help to bag pair of condom thieves

MAY 22--Police in Polk County, Florida are seeking the public's assistance in nabbing two young men who are suspected of stealing a box of Trojan condoms from a Sears store. Yes, that's what apparently passes for an all-points bulletin in Lakeland. Seems like the prophylactics were boosted during the pair's May 13 visit to the Sears Essential store on South Florida Avenue, according to a Crime Stoppers leaflet distributed yesterday. The handout, a copy of which you'll find below, includes a surveillance photo of the men, one of whom appears to be carrying the blue Trojans box in his left hand. Tipsters, who are guaranteed anonymity, are asked to call a toll-free hotline. If your information helps crack the condom caper, a cash reward may be in your future.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!! Tax dollars effectively at work :roll: :roll:
Don't the idiots realize, condoms are free, just go ask the school nurse for a handfull :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.