Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 THE RETURN OF EZDYNAMICS 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 am 

wow well i am in the dark

Post subject: Re: THE RETURN OF EZDYNAMICS
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:31 am 

NRAMEMBER07 wrote:
Well it looks like the cat caught the mouse but the mouse got away to bad, boo hoo oh well. First id like to say I did get my permit to purchase so i proved you doubters all wrong! Second, Joel R stop thinking you know who i am because your wrong! I dont have time for petty words but I will make you a deal. You take down all my postings that I have made since this site was much more entertaing with my postings,at least to me, and I'll never be on here again, no more bs ill be gone because i have other sites that want me and my ideas so the ball is in your court and if you dont do that then ill see you at gander mountain may 26th and straighten things out business man to business man. Thanks for your time.

PS:most everything i said on this site was for my laughing enjoyment and were not supposed to be taken serious.

refer to: http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5400

as for the rest, wow... I didn't read half of what was referred to in the problem post, but simply by this I can say I am glad that you will not be posting here in the future.

BTW, what lengths did you have to go through to come back here? go to the library to register?

Post subject: Re: THE RETURN OF EZDYNAMICS
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:17 am 
The Man

EricMN wrote:
NRAMEMBER07 wrote:
Well it looks like the cat caught the mouse but the mouse got away to bad, boo hoo oh well. First id like to say I did get my permit to purchase so i proved you doubters all wrong! Second, Joel R stop thinking you know who i am because your wrong! I dont have time for petty words but I will make you a deal. You take down all my postings that I have made since this site was much more entertaing with my postings,at least to me, and I'll never be on here again, no more bs ill be gone because i have other sites that want me and my ideas so the ball is in your court and if you dont do that then ill see you at gander mountain may 26th and straighten things out business man to business man. Thanks for your time.

PS:most everything i said on this site was for my laughing enjoyment and were not supposed to be taken serious.

refer to: http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5400

as for the rest, wow... I didn't read half of what was referred to in the problem post, but simply by this I can say I am glad that you will not be posting here in the future.

BTW, what lengths did you have to go through to come back here? go to the library to register?
Something like that. Not a big deal. I'm going to move this off to the Stupid Stuff forum; rather not have folks new to the Forum being bothered with discussions of the little troll.

Ezra/EZDYNAMICS/trollboy -- just go away and stay away; nobody's interested in making a "deal" with you. You're embarrassing yourself and your family, again; haven't you done enough of that?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 am 
Delicate Flower

Quote:
NRAMEMBER07 wrote:

hi im new and im lost what's a troll on here mean? Thanks this is my first post!

Look in the mirror numbnuts...........

Normally trolls live under bridges............I suppose mom's basement is the closest thing for you.

Does she let you out once in awhile...........
probably only at night so you don't embarrass her............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.