Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Unsafe Gun Handling 
 Post subject: Unsafe Gun Handling
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:58 am 
Longtime Regular

These videos made me cringe. Both guys break all the safety rules. Watch what the second guy does with his loaded .357; I almost fell over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYcjxviX_LQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgiuaikAWg

The author of the second video adds the following in the comments section:

Oh Ok,I Accidently Shot at My Friend with My .357 a few Years ago I Shot about 7 shots at him

Ya It was an accident,I Was In the woods Shooting and he was In a boat fishing and I guess I shot that way and He told me later That He could feel and hear the wind behind the bullets go past his head. All I Could say was "Sorry about That"

Totally inexcusable. He's lucky to not be in jail for manslaughter.

And after a viewer chastised him for his unsafe handling and posted the safety rules, the author replied with:

I Know which Of My Guns are Loaded.
I Was Pointing To Show The Cam.
Most Of Them Were on safty and Not Loaded anyway

He's relying on his memory to prevent tragedy when he could take a few seconds and be sure like all responsible gun owners do. Both of these guys need to take a remedial firearms safety course before something awful happens.

The fact that people like this are out there really scares me. I live on the second floor of a three-story apartment building. I sure hope any neighbors with guns give me the same consideration I give them by handling their guns responsibly and safely. I'm vulnerable from all sides!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 am 

The second guy pumps his shotgun and then, with his finger squarely on the trigger, waves the gun all around. Did he chamber a shell with that pump? We'll never know.

It's fun to admire the guns and show them off, I know. But this sort of dangerous horseplay is criminal. I also live in an apartment, and one foolish act could send a bullet whizzing through my living room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 am 
Longtime Regular

That was painful to eyes and sensibilities :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 am 
Longtime Regular

Another concerned viewer comments on the first video:

Justins1877: You need to keep your finger off the triger. Take a saftey course.

Author: My trigger finger is my safety ;)

Justins1877: ....Ok, I just hope when you take those guns out shooting you dont shoot yourself or anyone ele around you cuz you dont know gun saftey.

Author: Don't worry. My father taught me Firearms safety first before he ever let my hands touch a firearm. Besides I keep my ammo in another part of the house.

So you keep ammunition separate from the guns, that's great. Would it kill you to make sure the gun is empty? It might kill you or, even worse, someone else not to.

It's no wonder antis are afraid of guns and their owners with people like this as examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5KCZGD4H0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:05 am 
Longtime Regular

Or better yet, prove you know gun safety, by proving to your audience you are not an idiot. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:08 am 
Trolling Doofus

I liked the long hair in the second video. His mom has a nice kitchen too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.