Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:48 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Be careful with that stun-gun! 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:42 pm 
Longtime Regular

ok... well to be perfectly honest.. I DID get zapped with a cattle prod (and an electric fence, and various instances of 120vac) when I was a kid. That was plenty for me. And before Mark or anyone else says it... yeah, that's probably why I'm the way I am. :oops:

But still, NEVER BEEN TAZERED. (YET.)

"Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ unknown

Never been tazered. (yet).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:14 pm 
Longtime Regular

Aquaholic wrote:
ok... well to be perfectly honest.. I DID get zapped with a cattle prod (and an electric fence, and various instances of 120vac) when I was a kid. That was plenty for me. And before Mark or anyone else says it... yeah, that's probably why I'm the way I am. :oops:

They offered when I went through my reserve training. I thought it would be an interesting experience, and was all for it. I watched 3 people get tazed and my response was "screw that, I have nothing to prove. I'll wait till they make me." hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:36 pm 
on probation

Aquaholic wrote:
Well please come by the shop one day and we can take care of that. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:57 am 
Longtime Regular

When I was much younger some friends and I made our own Tazers, we would use a nearly dead 9-volt battery, a momentary contact switch a small transformer and a very large capacitor (as I remember). They did not have quite the power of a modern Tazer, but.... well at least the power was momentary.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.