Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Drive-By shooting ranges for gang bangers??????????? 
 Post subject: Drive-By shooting ranges for gang bangers???????????
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:35 am 
Longtime Regular

I was listening to KQ92 morning show today, and they were talking about the drive by shootings becoming an everyday thing in Minneapolis. Well, a guy called in and said we should set up Drive-By shooting ranges, so these scum could get some practice shooting from their cars, and "MAYBE" start hitting the intended target, instead of innocent bystanders as they always do!

As much as this drive-by crap is not funny, I thought the call was pretty good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 am 
Longtime Regular

As long as I can be off to the side in a sand bag bunker with my 308 firing back at them... then it would work. I would not even charge to much for the ammo to the city of MPLS :twisted: :wink:

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.