Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Adventure To The Mall of America 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:15 pm 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
Signs are on kiosks after you are already in the mall.

I didn't see them, and I was looking.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:49 am 

I saw a sign when coming in through one of the anchor stores (Macy's, I think). I don't know enough to know if they are compliant or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:07 am 
Longtime Regular

Hooligan wrote:
I saw a sign when coming in through one of the anchor stores (Macy's, I think). I don't know enough to know if they are compliant or not.

First of all welcome to the forum! :D

No they are not. Landlords can post because it would deny their tenants the right to carry and MN law allows the tenants to decide. Same would go for an appartment building! 8)

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:31 pm 
Longtime Regular

Srigs wrote:
Hooligan wrote:

No they are not. Landlords can post because it would deny their tenants the right to carry and MN law allows the tenants to decide. Same would go for an appartment building! 8)

Hooligan, are you English?..............Welcome to the forum, keep asking questions!!
Missed a NOT in there :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:09 pm 
Longtime Regular

A Brit in MN wrote:
Srigs wrote:
Hooligan wrote:

Hooligan, are you English?..............Welcome to the forum, keep asking questions!!
Missed a NOT in there :P :P

Oops... Your right! :shock:

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:43 pm 
Longtime Regular

jdege wrote:
Dick Unger wrote:
Signs are on kiosks after you are already in the mall.

I didn't see them, and I was looking.

Just to avoid any confusion, I went back to the MoA, and the signs were there - on the wall, between the two rows of doors.

Hardly where I'd call them conspicuous, but they were there.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm 
On time out

My daughter and her girl friends used to go down there alot, ALOT to shop and look at boys and do what ever else the basic american teen girl does at the mall. About sept of 06 they all stopped going down there and I asked why?

She said as soon as they walked in the doors, the banger types were all over them and would not leave them alone, even going so far as to follow the girls into the women's undergarments section or dressing rooms. The word No! did not mean a thing to the A holes and the girls finally got a cop to walk them out to their car. The Bloomington Cop told the girls it was not a nice place to be anymore in the evenings and should really think about coming with their parents!!

My daughter goes to public school and has heard, and i would suppose knows what all the dirty words mean, but when your 18 yo daughter says they are just disgusting in the way they would talk to them, I would think it must have been pretty bad. since then she has only gone back when accompanied by Myself or one other dad, and that has been only for a purchase trip, not the old "Im going to the Mall for the night..."

At somepoint, I would think the mall management is going to decide that allowing the thugs to roam is costing more than it would to toss them out and just bite the bullets on the lawsuits.

Set a dress code. No bandana heads, no tee shirts down to the knees, pants at waist level. Private property, bad language is not allowed.

Press charges for public indecency, you yell M*****F****** at the top of your lungs, you get arrested.

Press solicitation of a minor charges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:10 am 

Im with you 1911.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:09 pm 

Mall of America? All I can say is "Kel Tec P3AT"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:22 pm 
Longtime Regular

michaelfm wrote:

Not nearly enough fire power. Where do you think the term mall ninja came from.

Can you say AR-15 pistol with quad rails and tacti-cool lasers and such?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:29 pm 

Easy to conceal. I'd prefer an AK for the MOA, but I wouldn't get that by security.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

michaelfm wrote:
Easy to conceal. I'd prefer an AK for the MOA, but I wouldn't get that by security.

Personally, I'd prefer an airborne security robot over my shoulder, just to take care of the sightlines I couldn't cover myself. But I've not found a vender, yet.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:33 am 

jdege wrote:
michaelfm wrote:

Personally, I'd prefer an airborne security robot over my shoulder, just to take care of the sightlines I couldn't cover myself. But I've not found a vender, yet.

Not sure if it would fit, inside the MOA, but here is a vendor, http://www.ga-asi.com/.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:15 pm 

eric1729 wrote:
jdege wrote:
michaelfm wrote:

Not sure if it would fit, inside the MOA, but here is a vendor, http://www.ga-asi.com/.

There actually are UAVS that are easily small enough in use already by the Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:18 pm 
Longtime Regular

mnglocker wrote:
michaelfm wrote:

Not nearly enough fire power. Where do you think the term mall ninja came from.

Can you say AR-15 pistol with quad rails and tacti-cool lasers and such?

Oh boy...Mall Ninja 's. :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is all....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.