Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Play It Again Sports Roseville bans guns 
 Post subject: Play It Again Sports Roseville bans guns
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:43 pm 
Journeyman Member

Play It Again Sports in Roseville, on Fairview a little north of County Rd B2, bans guns. Sign and posting appear to be proper.

I took my money elsewhere.

Oddly, I haven't noticed a posting for the Play It Again Sports near me in St. Paul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:49 pm 
Longtime Regular

Play it Again Sports
2575 N FAIRVIEW AVE
ROSEVILLE MN 55113
Phone: 651-639-9500
Fax: 651-636-4398
E-Mail: bandt@visi.com

It looks like they are a franchise, so a letter to corporate may have little effect.

A good approach might be to write to the store, saying that you will make a point to drive a little further to visit the St. Paul, West St. Paul, Maplewood or Woodbury Play it Again stores, who have somehow survived catastrophe even without a sign.

A coporate email address is kschoenike@playitagainsports.com -- but it's probably a franchise sales coordinator.

Go git `em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

I used to work for PIAS and know that this location is indepentant from the other Grow Biz stores. Writing to the corperate email is for not. Definately contact the store, and ask for the owner, who I beleive is still a man named Brian.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:56 am 

That is really a shame, as that store is right by the gym I go to. having spent a decent amount of money there in the past, I think this one requires me going in person.

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Night Watch)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:16 am 

Play it again Sports in Blaine on Highway 65 is also posted. I asked the cashier about it and he didn't really know much about it. I asked if anyone else had mentioned the sign and he said that one other person did, someone that had their permit. He said it was mostly a safety thing. It's kind of odd to see a retail business posted. I see a lot of businesses posted (offices and such) but very many retail locations. Which is a good thing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.