Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ca$h 'N Pawn 
 Post subject: Ca$h 'N Pawn
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

I was looking for some items and stopped at the store in Crystal. They had the dreaded sign :!: Oh, the horror. So I walked in to offer the manager a No Guns = No Money card, but they were knee deep in folks looking to pawn items and had no time for anyone else. So I grabbed one of their cards and will post their info for all to see.

The funny thing is, one their card, it says "We Value Our Customers."

St Paul store: 651-646-7332. Fridley store: 763-571-2774. Coon Rapids 763-427-4142. Crystal 763-533-4103. MPLS 612-722-8232.

I am only guessing, but if one store is posted, they all are.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:54 pm 

I do business in the Coon Rapids store from time to time with my 1911 on my hip.
Never had anyone say "BOO" to me.
Of course perhaps it was because I was either pawning or redeeming a handgun and using my carry permit as the required permit to purchase to get my stuff back.
In any case, those guys in there are WAY pro RTKBA!
The Coon Rapids store has never been a posted store to my knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 pm 
On time out

I do everything in my power to stay out of those places, They are for all intents and purposes, legal fencing operations. They steal from you on the pawn, and kill you with usurious interest rates.

As a contractor i have been robbed several times, EVERY time I have recovered some of my property at pawn shops

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.