Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Cardinal Restaurant and Bar 
 Post subject: The Cardinal Restaurant and Bar
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm 

Located at E. 38th Street & Hiawatha Ave in Minneapolis, next to the LRT station. Sign posted right on the entryway door.

Bummer, because I just ate there for lunch break today (I didn't really have a choice) and the food is quite good.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:45 pm 

That sucks, I haven't been there in a couple years but they weren't posted when the law first went into effect. Head west another 6 block and try Sweet Lorraine's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:50 pm 

EAJuggalo wrote:
That sucks, I haven't been there in a couple years but they weren't posted when the law first went into effect. Head west another 6 block and try Sweet Lorraine's.

+1 for Sweet Lorraine's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:18 pm 

I highly recommend Ted Cook's but it's carry out only. Also, the restaurant previous called Joey D's now called Chris and Rob's Chicago's Taste Authority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:09 am 

if you're going to drive more than 10 minutes to Joey D's make the extra effort and go up to Scala's in Maple Grove, their Italian Beef is as good as any I've had in Daleystan.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.