Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Is Riverview Theater in Mpls posted? 
 Post subject: Is Riverview Theater in Mpls posted?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

Does anyone know if the Riverview Theater at East 38th and 42nd Ave South is (compliantly) posted?

I did a quick search here and didn't find anything, I was jsut wondering if anyone has experience with the place.

They're having a screening of the 48 Hour film festival there tomorrow and Thursday and a friend has an entry... thought it might be interesting to check out.

"We're either gonna be the best of friends or there's gonna be a whole lotta shootin' goin' on."

"I think it's a good thing for serving cops to mix with non-cops in a situation where they understand that they aren't in charge." -JoelR

"You'd be amazed at the things a bullet can stop." -Old Irish Proverb

Post subject: Re: Is Riverview Theater in Mpls posted?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

Binky .357 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Riverview Theater at East 38th and 42nd Ave South is (compliantly) posted?

I did a quick search here and didn't find anything, I was jsut wondering if anyone has experience with the place.

They're having a screening of the 48 Hour film festival there tomorrow and Thursday and a friend has an entry... thought it might be interesting to check out.

I haven't been there for a few months, but I'm pretty sure they're not. (They do pat you down for Rocky Horror midnight shows, though.)

If they do post now, it might make the Serenity benefit showing interesting.

Post subject: Not Posted
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:59 pm 

Carry there whenever I go.

And I never go to the Rocky Horror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:35 pm 
Longtime Regular

As always, thank you for the prompt replies.

Should be an interesting show... I just don't know what night his movie is gonna show.

"We're either gonna be the best of friends or there's gonna be a whole lotta shootin' goin' on."

"I think it's a good thing for serving cops to mix with non-cops in a situation where they understand that they aren't in charge." -JoelR

"You'd be amazed at the things a bullet can stop." -Old Irish Proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:24 pm 
Journeyman Member

I was there June 2nd (for the Buffy Sing-Along). Didn't notice any postings, and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if they'd had been posted in the proper location.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.