Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Toys R' Us (St. Cloud) 
 Post subject: Toys R' Us (St. Cloud)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:48 am 

Hello everyone I belive this is my first post on here, I will do my best to add to this list for folks who live in St. Cloud or are here to visit. So far it it has been tough finding stores up here that ban guns (which is a good thing), so here is the first.

Toys R' us, the sign was good, but just in a bad spot. It was on a window that when the auto sliding doors opened up it was then blocked. It was blocked to the point that I did not even see the sign until I was walking past the entrance after I had done my shopping :oops: .

Great site with great info here, and hopefully I will not have to add to this list for St. Cloud stores again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:55 am 
Forum Moderator

It was noted: "Toys R' us, the sign was good, but just in a bad spot. It was on a window that when the auto sliding doors opened up it was then blocked. It was blocked to the point that I did not even see the sign until I was walking past the entrance after I had done my shopping"

1. welcome and thanks for the note and

2. I would opine that given your description (not visible when doors opened) makes the sign at best questionably compliant.

Contact us to schedule a class for you and your friends, and check our website for more information http://shootingsafely.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:55 am 
Longtime Regular

Welcome!

-Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:42 pm 
Longtime Regular

e5usmc wrote:
Welcome!

+1
Welcome
Remember, there are no stupid questions, the answers on the other hand........... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:55 pm 
Raving Moderate

Welcome aboard!

My real name is Jeremiah (go figure). ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.