Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 News from Buck's Furniture 
 Post subject: News from Buck's Furniture
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:32 pm 

...in Chanhassen on 41 near Chaska. I passed by today and guess what...the "No Guns" sign is gone. However, it's been replaced with another sign: "Store Closing".

I'd like to think the reason they have to close is all the business they lost from permit holders. But it's probably more to do with their prices...even with big discounts they're still way too expensive.

Post subject: Re: News from Buck's Furniture
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:44 pm 
1911 tainted

chinakay wrote:
...in Chanhassen on 41 near Chaska. I passed by today and guess what...the "No Guns" sign is gone. However, it's been replaced with another sign: "Store Closing".

I'd like to think the reason they have to close is all the business they lost from permit holders. But it's probably more to do with their prices...even with big discounts they're still way too expensive.

Spin it like the anti media does.

Bucks Furniture has lost so much business since posting a "No Guns" sign, that they have now replaced that sign with a "Store Closing" sign.
I never said it was a loss of business from permit holders, just that they have been loosing business for a period of time that is about equal to them posting. Most likely a pure coincidence, but sounds good on the surface.

8)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm 
Longtime Regular

(Thread drift on free trade split to non-gun freefire zone)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.