Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:56 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 ANNOUNCING!!! The first EFFEN Saturday in November!! 
 Post subject: ANNOUNCING!!! The first EFFEN Saturday in November!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:59 pm 

Sorry about not making the first EFFEN Saturday in October, but I sat on my EFFEN ass a little too long, and then I called Cheri, but she lost her &%$^%$#^&$^%*%$*&^$ EFFEN phone, and by the time we got back together it was Tuesday and we figured only giving you folks three EFFEN days to get your shyte together wouldn't be enough for a good turnout.

So the date is November the EFFEN first, and we can all talk about whether the geezer with the hot veep will get in, or whether it will be that %#@!%$#@%$^ %^%$*&%(^*(&^)^&(_*&_)_)(*()()^&*&%&*^%$&%$@ %$#!^%$#$^%*&)*()_**((+_(+)__)( +_)()_*&*&^^^$#EFFEN EFFEN EFFEN gun banning closet Muslim who's gonna come out of the closet if he gets elected.

The breakfast starts at 9:00 AM (Not 9:30!!) and you can expect the food to be sitting there waiting for you when you show up. As usual, the cost is $10 per person, coffee and tea are included, and if you want any soft drinks or booze you pay for it yourself. Kids under 5 are free. If you are one of those EFFEN perverts with the digestive system of a Mexican goat who want EFFEN Gopher coneys for breakfast instead, you buy those yourself, but you don't have to pay for the buffet.

Now as far as EFFEN gun etiquette at the Gopher is concerned, unless you want George to call you an EFFEN Obama kissing pansy cross-dresser, you better have that roscoe in plain EFFEN sight!!! This is an EFFEN OCB!!!! (Just in case some of you haven't been there (corner of East 7th Street and Wacouta)).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:56 pm 
Journeyman Member

Are we going to ever hear how that soiree went? Was there a big turnout? Did we have protesters? ETC.... and so forth.....

I went to the gun show in Rochester instead. Decided open carry is not my bag even for the opportunity to meet some of y'all.

Regards, Porkie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm 
Longtime Regular

Porkie wrote:
Are we going to ever hear how that soiree went? Was there a big turnout?

It went well, there was a full house and Cheri found all kinds of dairy free greasey heart burning delicious food for me. :D

Quote:
Did we have protesters? ETC.... and so forth.....

Who's going to protest what? And if they did we'd tell 'em to eat a coney dog or get &%#$^@%!!!

Quote:
I went to the gun show in Rochester instead. Decided open carry is not my bag even for the opportunity to meet some of y'all.

Regards, Porkie.

Any new toys??? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:43 pm 
Longtime Regular

Last time I went, it was my wife and kids that protested. I came home smelling of Coneys and apparently though tastey, they were tougher than my digestive system. I was banished to out doors chores for quite awhile.

It must be a sight to see... 3 or 4 guys standing out on the sidewalk having a smoke with firearms visible. I understand one brave soul even wore a SOB double 1911 rig last time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:53 pm 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
Last time I went, it was my wife and kids that protested. I came home smelling of Coneys and apparently though tastey, they were tougher than my digestive system. I was banished to out doors chores for quite awhile.

It must be a sight to see... 3 or 4 guys standing out on the sidewalk having a smoke with firearms visible. I understand one brave soul even wore a SOB double 1911 rig last time.

Son of'a %!#@& ?? of small of back? :P

He wore it this time too. :twisted:

<--- sported a cowboy rig. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:21 pm 
Journeyman Member

No new toys. In fact there wasn’t much showing in spite of it being a Collectors Show. Usually there’s a lot of interesting stuff on display. Anyway, I have more stuff than I know what to do with, in spite of adult children and grandchildren, including spouses continually shopping in my gun cabinets. I’ve been settling in on .357SIG lately. I really like ‘em.

Glad a good time was had; I plan to make the next one if at all possible. Last time I was up there on a gathering was when Dr. Olsen debated at William Mitchell Law School. There were a couple of anti gun guys, a lawyer and a politician in opposition. He cleaned their clocks. We worked them over on the side lines too.

I just assumed there would be protesters. I thought any meeting in the Twin Cities where people with passionately held views and an agenda came, there would be protesters. Why don’t you guys that live up there try to get some next time?

Was it at the Afghanistan place on Grand off Snelling? Sautéed lamb eye balls and stuff? I thought it was at the Gopher Bar, too early for those derned Coneys. You’d need your gun to make me eat one of them. The eye balls though: mmmm yum. You do have to maintain your tactical awareness in there however.

Regards, Porkie

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.