Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:20 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Where to post topics 
 Post subject: Where to post topics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:40 am 
Longtime Regular

There has been a fair amount of misunderstanding about where to post certain subjects. Here's a brief rundown:

I'm new, and I want to introduce myself. Where do I do it?

That'd be the Newbie Corner.

Where do I sell or buy a gun?

Not here, unless you are an FFL. It's against the rules. Non-firearm accessories may be bought or sold in Gear, and holsters in Holster Swap.

Where do I post about Obama/McCain/Franken/Coleman/Barkley/Bachman?

If it's not about guns AND local to Minnesota, in the Non-Gun Freefire Zone. If it's about Minnesota gun politics, you can put it in Minnesota Gun Politics. If it's national, and related to guns, National Gun Politics.

I heard this funny joke...

Non-gun Freefire Zone, unless it's racist, sexist, or otherwise in poor taste, in which case you can keep it to yourself.

There's this great video...

Unless it's gun related, Non-gun Freefire Zone. If you wouldn't show it to your boss, please warn readers of its content.

You know how long it took to get my permit?

Tell us in County Turnaround Times.

I have questions about the forum.

How about Questions about this Forum? ;)

Last edited by Andrew Rothman on Fri May 22, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.