Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 I know, just what you wanted... another CC'ing LIBERAL. 
 Post subject: Re: I know, just what you wanted... another CC'ing LIBERAL.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

bab wrote:
gyrfalcon wrote:
I do realize he violated the rules previously though... It seems you've even violated the rules in calling Uncle Henry a troll (Even though he very well could have been).

Andrew Rothman wrote:
Nah. Calling him a troll was stating a fact already in evidence. Trolling's against the rules, so once it was determined that it had occurred, pointing it out isn't an attack.

Um... guys... did you notice his avatar? It was a troll. Perhaps that was his little inside joke, and not a coincidence.

What puzzles me is how somebody would find the discussion he spawned... entertaining, at all, let alone entertaining enough to justify the huge amount of time it took him to generate his blather. He reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally needs to get a life. :P

Naw, the avatar was an outside joke. We admins get a little bored from time to time. :wink:

As for the entertainment part...it's kind of like rubbernecking at a trainwreck about to happen. You know it's coming, you know there's nothing you can do about it, but you can't look away. :mrgreen:

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I know, just what you wanted... another CC'ing LIBERAL.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm 
Journeyman Member

I almost had to get my wife (who did graduate from college) to read everything you had written and give me a synopsis because it kept going on and on. I am not a college graduate or intellectual, i am just a guy who designs and builds electronic controls. I like things to be short and to the point not to go on and on.

Quote:
Examples: A "college town" should be allowed to prohibit the possession of guns in bars. A densely populated urban city should be allowed to prohibit the possession of semi-automatic, high-capacity, high-power assault rifles in multi-unit housing.

there are quite a few towns that could be called 'college towns' would all the residents of Northfield, Mankato, St. Cloud and how about Morehead be prohibited from protecting themselves? Then we get into the definition of a bar versus a restaurant that serves alcohol....

Just about every self respecting guy in my high school class carried a knife, whether a pocket knife or a lock back. Of course this was a couple of year ago before all these stupid knife laws in schools. not a one of us used it on another, even when we were drinking.

Is the hunter who rents an apartment and owns a 30-06 semi-auto carbine deer rifle that will take a magazine of 10 cartridges an owner of an assault rifle? i can change out the 10 count mag really quick so whether it holds 5, 10, or 30 does not matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 am 

bab wrote:
Um... guys... did you notice his avatar? It was a troll. Perhaps that was his little inside joke, and not a coincidence.
I believe that the troll icon was added by the admins when they banned him.

In a big country dreams stay with you, like a lover's voice fires the mountainside. Stay alive.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.