Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Interesting looking trailer: CAUTION - Bad Words 
 Post subject: Interesting looking trailer: CAUTION - Bad Words
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:58 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/He-Was-A-Quiet-Man-Trailer-5504.html
Quote:
He Was A Quiet Man Trailer

Christian Slater is a madman. He scares the hell out of me. Other people may be afraid of Chuck Norris or Patrick Swayze (in Roadhouse, not Dirty Dancing), but Slater is the one that frightens the ever-loving shit out of me. You probably feel the same way if you’ve seen Very Bad Things or especially the under seen and underrated Heathers. There’s just this inherent creepiness that he perfectly embodies. Ted Bundy only wishes his eyes were as cold and calculating.

The new trailer for Christian Slater’s new film, He Was A Quiet Man oozed its way onto YouTube today. Shocker: the brilliant actor is once again personifying a distant loner; however, this movie breaks out of the psychopathic shell and finds the warmness inside. The basic premise follows an introvert who arrives at work to find one of his coworkers amid a homicidal rampage. Slater, who is packing, apparently, because he loves the Second Amendment, fires upon his fellow employee, saving countless lives. This heroic action serves to catapult him out of his humdrum reality and into a spontaneous whirlwind.

I’m going to reserve my final judgment until I actually see the film; however, I will say that it looks amazing. Actually, amazing may not be a strong enough word. This looks near brilliant, the role Slater was born to play. Elisha Cuthbert looks damn hot, and William H. Macy will provide a nice, steady consistency.

Enough about my thoughts, though. Here’s the trailer. Watch it and then leave a comment agreeing with me. It’s the only sensible thing to do.

You can see the trailer on YouTube <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_q2XL1J_A target=new>here</a>.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.