Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 misinformation irritates me. 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm 

yes he was told that when applying for his permit. as to his bedroom arrangements i dont know......

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: misinformation irritates me.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:09 pm 

Total BS. Makes me even more excited to get started with my new Hornady reloading equipment. I have everything I need except primers. Never thought I'd see a day where ammo is no where to be found and reloading components are hard to impossible to come by. I found IMR4895 powder at Gander last week, bought the last two pounders and felt like I had hit the lottery. Anyone have leads on primers (.45 and .308)?

"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possesion and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"

- Patrick Henry

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: misinformation irritates me.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm 

Total crap. About everybody I know loads their own ammo including handgun ammo. There are several stores in town that cater to this "illegal activity" Gunstop Relaoding being the best IMHO.

Any time I hear something questionable from law enforcement, I ask what statute they are referring to. Not to be down on them, but in my youth there was quite a few men in blue that enforced their personal opinion until challenged.

I remember hearing two guys talking about a point of law and one quoted a line from the old Cagney & Lacey TV show, it scared me to live among such ignorance.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.