Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Federal 150 primers? 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:39 pm 
1911 tainted

Your best bet locally would probably be "Wolf's Den Gun Shop", they do not have a web site. The address is -

5554 145th Street
PO Box 436
Hugo, MN 55038

Phone: 651-426-2906
Fax: 651-426-8402

If primers are allowed at a gun show, they have them and it seems that their prices are hard to beat.

I haven't seen all that good of pricing at Ahlmans, but I may be wrong.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:46 pm 
"Deceptive Edge" Weasel

Well, I wonder what the hazmat limit shipping wt limit is? You have to pay the frt, haz mat, insurance, adult sig required fee. What does that work out to be?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:43 pm 

Two words: Iraq. Afganistan.
Rest assured my co-workers and I are producing what we can as fast as we can as best we can.
However, there is a group of fellas that come FIRST.
Most of them are currently busy with applying the fruits of our labor in warmer climes than can currently be found in the continental U.S.
I apologise for any trouble this may be causing you.
As a home loader myself I feel your pain but even we who are tasked with the production end of the spectrum do not get to enjoy uninterrupted supply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:49 pm 
Forum Moderator

ROMAK3 wrote:
Rest assured my co-workers and I are producing what we can as fast as we can as best we can.

So I've been told. John Walton at the Gunstop says he has ATK primer people as customers and they say its "all military, all the time" for them of late.

Although I don't think that the government's contracts come first out of any sense of honor or duty, I think its got everything to do with the size of their checkbook and their likely future demand, although I'm sure many of the rank and file have a sense of personal pride which is entirely understandable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:29 pm 
1911 tainted

ROMAK3 wrote:
Most of them are currently busy with applying the fruits of our labor in warmer climes than can currently be found in the continental U.S.
I apologise for any trouble this may be causing you.
As a home loader myself I feel your pain but even we who are tasked with the production end of the spectrum do not get to enjoy uninterrupted supply.

Glad to get verification from what may be considered the horses mouth. :wink:

I have small stock to get by, but I agree that the boys over there get priority.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.