Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:56 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 UpLULA 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

similar thread at DefensiveCarry.com:
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin ... hp?t=28019
consensus: GOOD GEAR!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:50 pm 
Longtime Regular

Got real light-headed there for a moment................. :shock:

Post subject: I picked one up at Joe's
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:00 pm 

and although I haven't done any SERIOUS practice with it, so far I am impressed. Much easier on the thumb than the Glock loader - this one has a little metal beak that actually pushes the already loaded rounds down and you can (in theory) just drop the new round in. I meant to bring it to the holster session last night to give others a look, but I walked right past it on the way to my door!

I think it only will take a little practice to get really efficient with it There is one thing to watch out for when loading single stack mags - there's a moving V that swings to help hold the mag centered - if you push down too hard, it pinches the mag lips together slightly, making it difficult to slide the new round in. you just have to watch out that you're not being heavy handed with it.

If anybody wants a closer look, let me know -- I need a good excuse to get myself to the range again!

gun control means hitting where you aim!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:46 pm 
Longtime Regular

I've had one of these for a while and it is really effective,I was using a Cambi loader before that ,but it requires a lot of setup to change from one caliber to another.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.