Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Books for sale 
 Post subject: Books for sale
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:35 am 
The Man

As you probably know, I generally forbid ads on the Forum. But I do make an exception for, well, myself -- after all, the Forum runs off of twincitiescarry.com, one of the two homes on the web (the other is ellegon.com) for the Twin Cities Carry Course, my own Minnesota+30plus+states carry course, which I advertise and discuss in the Twin Cities Carry Course forum.

I'll be happy to listen to objections to that, if any.

Onward... I do sell both individual and multiple copies of "Everything You Need to Know About (Legally) Carrying a Handgun in Minnesota," which has a cover price of $24.95.
Here's the present multiple-copy breakdown:

10-17 copies; 10% off cover price; you pay actual shipping costs.

18 copies: $325 for the case, including UPS Brown shipping. Your net cost per book, including shipping, is $18.06.

30 copies: $500 for the case, including UPS Brown shipping. Your net cost per book, including shipping, is $16.67.

I take checks, or PayPal for book orders, and -- subject to my present stock-on-hand and availability from AACFI** for more stock -- will ship within three business days of receipt. People I've done business with before should feel free to ask for books/checks crossing in the mail.

*I'm hoping that AACFI will lower the cover price to $19.95 while maintaining their same wholesale discounts to their instructors, bookstores, and to me -- I think that both they (and I!) could make more money by selling more books at a slimmer profit margin for them...but that's their call, not mine.

I first suggested that two years ago this month, so I think it's fair to say that it isn't an idea that they're likely to leap on.

**Tim Grant of AACFI has been generally very quick in getting books to me, and when I've given him a time that I need the books by, he's quite literally never failed to get the books to me by that time.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.