Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Group Buy on 1911 Metalform Magazines 
 Post subject: Group Buy on 1911 Metalform Magazines
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:31 pm 

Just FYI, there's going to be a group buy on new Metalform 1911 magazines over on GlockTalk beginning sometime next week. The fella orchestrating the group buy is very well known to GlockTalk and it's his 2nd time he's put one of these deals together for everyone. If you're interested go over to GlockTalk and do a search for Metalform Group Buy and his posting will come up. As for me, I'll be ordering 4 of the 8 round elites in satin black with rounded follower. His prices are about 1/2 of what retail is and he charges close to actual shipping (USPS) costs from what I recall.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.