Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Gander Mountain Clearance Blowout 18 to 22! 
 Post subject: Gander Mountain Clearance Blowout 18 to 22!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:20 pm 
Longtime Regular

GM has a sale on all the clearance shotguns, rifles and handguns for up to 20% off the clearance price. I was there tonight at the Woodbury GM and they had @ 100 guns on clearance.

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:18 am 

Anyone know if this just Woodbury or all GM stores, Ive got a hankering for a SS 3" SP101 dont know why just do.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:04 pm 
Delicate Flower

Forest Lake also.............tables down the center aisle I hear

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:07 pm 

Sale appears to be at all of them. Happened by both the Blaine and Forest Lake stores. Not impressed. If you want a Ruger 9mm or .22, the Blaine store had lots of both. Forest Lake had some of the same, plus a few used sigs, plenty of tauruses, a handfull of used glock .40s in nice shape, many long guns, and some other odds and ends. Prices weren't what I'd call a blow-out. The stuff in the cases was regular price for the most part. The stuff on the tables being sold as "clearance" all reminded me of that water sale they had about six months ago. I concluded that waiting for the next cabela's $50/75/100 off sale is a much better deal, especially since that will allow me to get any gun sold at cabela's instead of just some left-overs GM is trying to move. I just don't know what it is about GM lately. I've bought guns from them in the past but everything seems to be higher these days. They just don't seem to be as competitive as they used to be. And trying to create a big frenzy to get people in the door by advertising a huge gun sale quickly loses its luster when the public realizes that what's really for sale is a bunch of used and/or discontinued (overstocked) guns.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:40 am 

Well I didnt find any SP101 at Woodbury, Of the deals I saw they would of been fair with the additional 20% off but no great deals to be had.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.