Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cabella's Spring Event 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:00 am 

15 bucks in points that may be redeemed at time of first purchase.

Also, If you buy a second thing and check out again you will get 10 more dollars for your next visit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:02 am 
Longtime Regular

Quote:
Anyone know the discount for becoming a member?

Per their promotion card:

Guests receive: Cabela's cap; $15 in points; $10 in points after the second charge on card.

The card holder for bring you in receives $40 in points for each guest they bring in (max. 5).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:44 am 

Sweet! I will need to bring someone in to the rogers one to get those extra points and $! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:49 am 

When will they have a sale like this again and how do you get notified of such sales? Is it through their e-mail newsletter or do you join their club to be notified?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:50 am 

I got a postcard and it seems to happen quarterly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:04 pm 
Longtime Regular

hypertech wrote:
I got a postcard and it seems to happen quarterly.

I believe you are correct. They will also tell you when the next one is coming. I usually fend off the credit card phalanx by asking when the next big discount event is.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:41 pm 

Thanks for the advice. For the benefit of others, I called the Rogers location and, not surprisingly, their next two big sales will be before deer opener and before Christmas.

The guy I talked with said the only way to be notified is to sign up for the Cabella's Club, which I'd prefer not to do. Not to worry though. As a member of the Twin Cities Carry Forum, it looks like my chances of catching a local sale are good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:59 pm 
Longtime Regular

Time for their Fall Sale - Same deal as the Spring event.

Look for the flyer in your mailbox if you are Club member or you can likely get one at the store.

Break open your piggy banks folks - that time of year again... Dang sure would like that P3AT...

Mostly-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 pm 
Longtime Regular

IIRC the person said Aug 25-26ish for the Fall sale.

I didn't get my hat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 pm 

I didn't get notice of this sale. Instead, they mailed me a couple promotional cards that include a card that is activated for cash against a future purchase. In other words, if I spend over $100 now, they give me a $25.00 gift card for next time. If I spend over $500 now, they give me a $150 gift card for next time (I think that is what the amout was). Are they running both the old sale and this new cash-card sale at the same time?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:35 pm 

onebohemian wrote:
Are they running both the old sale and this new cash-card sale at the same time?

From what I understand these are different promotions. The gift card offer is a "grand opening" celebration thing. The fall sale would be a discount given at the time of purchase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:36 am 
Longtime Regular

onebohemian wrote:
I didn't get notice of this sale. Instead, they mailed me a couple promotional cards that include a card that is activated for cash against a future purchase. In other words, if I spend over $100 now, they give me a $25.00 gift card for next time. If I spend over $500 now, they give me a $150 gift card for next time (I think that is what the amout was). Are they running both the old sale and this new cash-card sale at the same time?

That is the same thing I received... Teaches me to not read the whole thing... :oops:

So buy your gun and use the gift card for ammo... You know you'll use it, and it keeps!

Mostly-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.