Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Streicher's 511 Days - May 11th 
 Post subject: Streicher's 511 Days - May 11th
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:50 am 

I got a card in the mail from Streicher's the other day. It is 20% off all 5.11 Tactical products on May 11th (5.11). There a door prizes and you could win $511 dollars in Tactical Gear!

http://www.streichers.com/511days

I am taking a day off and going with my wife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:03 pm 
Journeyman Member

Very interesting... I might have to do a scouting trip sometime this week to see what I might want to buy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:06 pm 
1911 tainted

I assume it will be the same as other years, free food and some really low prices on items they are clearing out. Last year they had a box full of Super Leathermen for about 60-70% off, still kicking myself for not buying a bunch for presents. :oops:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:28 am 

It appears that it is good for online as well now:

<a href="http://www.streichers.com/specialpage.aspx?page=511days">511 Days</a>

Good Deal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:08 am 

Anyone use a 5.11 Tactical Shirt as a light-weight jacket. Will it work for a BUG in a pocket holster?

I see they are less than $50 plus a free t-shirt.

"I disagree with what you say, but I would fight to the death for your right to say it." Voltaire

"I may not be allowed to eat the apples any more, but strolling through the orchard is certainly pleasant." Chunkstyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:28 am 
Longtime Regular

I think I need a tactical grilling apron and MOLLE compatible beer shingle to go with it:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:46 am 
On time out

This also includes the Excellent range bag that 5.11 puts out, if you need a bag that will last your life time, this is the time to buy, its gonna run about 80 bucks post sale but its as good as the 150 and up wallers and blackhawks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:05 pm 
Longtime Regular

LA Police Gear is also running a 5/11 5.11 sale. Some of the prices look like much more than 20% off

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tamay11susa.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:34 pm 

squib_joe wrote:
LA Police Gear is also running a 5/11 5.11 sale. Some of the prices look like much more than 20% off

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tamay11susa.html

They usually have good prices BUT you have to call to make sure that it's in stock, they aren't the best about updating availablity and if you order something thats out of stock it messes up your order, (you won't get the free stuff or price breaks on quantity) and they aren't the best at letting you know your order is messed up so until you call them you'll be sitting in limbo. (It can get frusterating)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:26 am 
Longtime Regular

cobb wrote:
I assume it will be the same as other years, free food and some really low prices on items they are clearing out. Last year they had a box full of Super Leathermen for about 60-70% off, still kicking myself for not buying a bunch for presents. :oops:
You're thinking of 'Streicher Days' which they tell me used to be 'Glock Days'. '5-11 Days' is a sale, but no tent or food, they told me when I was in there yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:33 am 
Longtime Regular

Pat Cannon wrote:
cobb wrote:
You're thinking of 'Streicher Days' which they tell me used to be 'Glock Days'. '5-11 Days' is a sale, but no tent or food, they told me when I was in there yesterday.

no free food!? Bummer :-)

I'll have to make Streicher days this year though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:24 pm 

plblark wrote:
Pat Cannon wrote:
cobb wrote:

no free food!? Bummer :-)

I'll have to make Streicher days this year though.

I saw a cookie and some crumbs by the coffee pot. I picked up a nylon belt and some white t-shirts and some tac pants. I wanted to buy way more! Now I know where it is!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.