Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Looper belts 
 Post subject: Looper belts
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:58 am 

I heard some good things about this company on a different forum and decided to give them a try. I've had this belt for about a week and it's much better than the Galco belt I had before. It has a kydex liner sewn in so it is incredibly stiff and still thin enough to fit the belt loops on all my pants and shorts, which the Galco had trouble with a couple. I bought it for $35 dollars shipped and it comes with a lifetime warranty. The only downside is that to order you do have to call them, but it took all of about 10 minutes and arrived in 3 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:09 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.looperleather.com/KydexBelt.html

-Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.