Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:06 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 GB Idea: Safariland Speedloaders for J-frames 

How many Comp I (J-C7) Speedloaders would you ike?
Poll ended at Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:09 am
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 8 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8

GB Idea: Safariland Speedloaders for J-frames 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:44 pm 
Longtime Regular

cobb wrote:
The Faribault count that I have -

Pat Cannon - 2

ttousi - 2

westhope - 2

daughter - 1

cobb - ?

I don't know what jaysong is talking about, picking them up when he come through on Thursday, I shoot IDPA in Faribault on Wednesday's.

I will be coming back from the twin Cities on Thurs. and going right through Mankato on my way home. I was hoping you might be around and I would pick up then. If that doesn't work that OK. Thanks.
Jayson

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:43 pm 
1911 tainted

jaysong wrote:
cobb wrote:

Pat Cannon - 2

ttousi - 2

westhope - 2

daughter - 1

cobb - ?

I don't know what jaysong is talking about, picking them up when he come through on Thursday, I shoot IDPA in Faribault on Wednesday's.

I will be coming back from the twin Cities on Thurs. and going right through Mankato on my way home. I was hoping you might be around and I would pick up then. If that doesn't work that OK. Thanks.
Jayson

I just want to point out, I don't live in Mankato, I am rural. I have a Mankato address, a Good Thunder telephone number and in the St. Clair school district. I can order them for you, but the extra $5-$7 in gas for you to pick them up from me might not be all that good of deal and I don't plan on burning $5 of my gas to meet you in Mankato. Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but there are a few more factors to consider with these orders, like how are payments and pick up going to be done. I am more than happy to do this, like the Faribault buy that will be picked up from me at the weekly shoot that I attend.

No problem, I can add your's to the order, but you will have to pick them up from me and I cannot guarantee they will be here this Thursday. So if you want to go ahead with it, will you be coming through next Thursday also?

Let me know and we can do.

Edited to add - jaysong, email me with your e-mail address and I can send you a map as to where I live south of Mankato, that is if you don't already know where I live. 8)

Last edited by cobb on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:56 am 
Longtime Regular

Hey Mark, (onebohemian) look out your window and wave at the old Piper Tower.

Sorry I has house guests this weekend so I didn't check the forum at all.

I want 2 speedloaders.

Who's going to place the order? Paul, do you want to do a final confirmation via PM before one of us places the order?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 am 
Longtime Regular

SUGGESTION:

Cobb and OneBohemian Post a FINAL list. then WAIT a couple days before ordering (specify in the posting). You should also tell us how YOU want to handle payment, etc.

EVERYONE check it and make sure your order is from the correct person for the correct item and in the correct quantity.

Once it's all confirmed, then the order can go in. This should avoid anyone having to absorb extras. If there ARE extras, I can think of a couple guys who I could gift them to :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 am 

Dean, I'm waving. I figured you were out of pocket this weekend but were still interested in a couple so I waited to place the order. I've now got you down for 2 for the Metro order.

Plbark, other than one guy, my list is pretty solid, but per your suggestion, I'll wait an extra day just in case anyone else chimes in. I will place the order for the Metro units by 1:00 central tomorrow, Tuesday, July 10th.

Here's what I have so far. Ten speedloaders total, equalling 2 each for plbark, lumberingbuffalo, srigs, dean and onebohemian. I think I've seen all of your names on this board for the past year so I'm just going to trust you guys to pay and pick them up from me once they arrive from Midway. I haven't seen any follow-up posts from "lumbering buffalo" as to whether he wanted to pick up in Metro or Fairbault so I'm just going to include him on my list if he doesn't respond before 1:00 tomorrow.

I'll post another email after 1:00 tomorrow to confirm the order has been placed and how much each guy owes (should be 7.95 per unit unless we get a few more orders before tomorrow).

Thanks,

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:52 am 
Longtime Regular

PERFECT, and THANKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 am 
Longtime Regular

worst case scenario - if your order for lumbering buffalo and he doesn't want them, I can always take them off your hands.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:08 am 
Longtime Regular

DeanC wrote:
worst case scenario - if your order for lumbering buffalo and he doesn't want them, I can always take them off your hands.

Dean and I work about 1 block from each other so one of us can pick up the other person's order if necessary.

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

cobb wrote:
jaysong wrote:
cobb wrote:

Pat Cannon - 2

ttousi - 2

westhope - 2

daughter - 1

cobb - ?

Jayson

I just want to point out, I don't live in Mankato, I am rural. I have a Mankato address, a Good Thunder telephone number and in the St. Clair school district. I can order them for you, but the extra $5-$7 in gas for you to pick them up from me might not be all that good of deal and I don't plan on burning $5 of my gas to meet you in Mankato. Not trying to rain on anyones parade, but there are a few more factors to consider with these orders, like how are payments and pick up going to be done. I am more than happy to do this, like the Faribault buy that will be picked up from me at the weekly shoot that I attend.

No problem, I can add your's to the order, but you will have to pick them up from me and I cannot guarantee they will be here this Thursday. So if you want to go ahead with it, will you be coming through next Thursday also?

Let me know and we can do.

Edited to add - jaysong, email me with your e-mail address and I can send you a map as to where I live south of Mankato, that is if you don't already know where I live. 8)

I thought you were in Mankato. False advertising I tell you! :P You are right would be cost prohibitive for me to find your house. Count me out. Thanks. 8)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm 
1911 tainted

jaysong wrote:
I thought you were in Mankato. False advertising I tell you! :P

Look at my avatar, is that better????????????? :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:06 pm 
Delicate Flower

cobb wrote:
jaysong wrote:

Run out of town ...were you cobb?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm 

Cobb, exactly where in Fairbault are you located?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:00 pm 
1911 tainted

onebohemian wrote:
Cobb, exactly where in Fairbault are you located?

About 50 miles West South West of Faribault, there is no in.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:25 pm 

onebohemian: I'm still in for 2. PM me as to where to send the check and to whom.

Thanks.

LB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:53 pm 
Longtime Regular

ttousi wrote:
cobb wrote:
jaysong wrote:

Run out of town ...were you cobb?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he want all the prestige of big city living without the hassles. We're on to ya. :D :D :D

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.