Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:24 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 ARRIVED GB: Woolich Elite Tactical @ RogueElite.net (07/25) 
 Post subject: ARRIVED GB: Woolich Elite Tactical @ RogueElite.net (07/25)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 pm 
Longtime Regular

[EDIT:
UPDATE: This order has now ARRIVED
The discount is: 20%
Shiping is FREE on orders over $150
I will round orders to the next Dollar for convenience. ($40.21 -> $41)
I will place the order the evening of July 25th, 2007 Please check your quantities and specifics if you have ordered in thread already and confirm your order ASAP. - PLB]

Is anyone else interested in the Woolrich line of products? Jamie Young from http://www.rogueelite.net has been very good to me and very helpful in general. Check out their site to see what's for offer.

The idea here is to gauge interest and present him with a quantity order to arrange a one time discount. Jamie was very clear on that. Apparently Woolrich has de-listed several dealers for selling too far below MSRP. Much like Surefire I guess.

I'm particularly looking at the following items for me:

Elite Discrete Pants: http://www.rogueelite.net/shop/category.asp?catid=24
I have been wearing Woolrich Elite Series Discrete pants for a couple months now and absolutely love them. Their pockets are bigger than 5.11's which means I can get at my pocket revolver. They don't have the Carbiner loop nor the cargo pockets / mag pouches to make them stand out. They look a lot like dockers from the front.

Quote:
The Elite Series Discreet Carry Pant is ideal for situations where discretion is of utmost importance. The front and rear pockets and belt loops are configured the same as the other Elite pants, making it easy to position your gear as you normally would. The lack of cargo and utility pockets and knee reinforcements give the pant a more casual, everyday look that blends in well with your surroundings. All critical seams are double-needle stitched and bar-tacked at stress points. The waist band has side elastic for comfort and freedom of movement. Front fly contains a concealed brass zipper and metal tack-button closure for strength and reliability. The front and rear hand pockets offer a wide opening for easily accessing gear. Two additional rear pockets are strategically placed for your ID or wallet.

Discrete Shirt http://www.rogueelite.net/shop/category.asp?catid=22
Quote:
the Discreet Carry offers a generous cut. The side vent system features a hidden hook-and-loop closure. The bottom front button is false, with a hook-and-loop closure behind it. That, coupled with the side vent system, allows the user easy and rapid access to essential gear worn on the waist. The combination of cotton and rayon gives this shirt a breathable, relaxed feel that wears well, even on the hottest days.

Tac Shorts: http://www.rogueelite.net/shop/item.asp?itemid=59
Quote:
Eight strategically located multi-use pockets, including two hidden back pockets, two cargo pockets and two utility pockets ensure your mission essential items are always at your fingertips. All critical seams have double-needle stitching and bar-tacking at stress points. The waist band features side elastic panels for all-day comfort and freedom of movement. There is a concealed brass zipper front fly along with a metal tack-button closure for strength and reliability. The reinforced belt loops will accommodate belts up to 2 inches wide.

Features:
1) Tack-Button Closure
2) Comfort Waist with Elastic Side Panels
3) Front Pockets (2)
4) Utility Pockets with nylon liner (2)
5) Cargo Pockets (2)
6) Metal D-Ring
7) Reinforced Belt Loops
8) Wallet/ID Pockets (2)
9) Oversized Back Pockets (2)

They also have free shipping on orders over $150 :-)

Thoughts?

Last edited by plblark on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:56 pm 
The Man

Sounds great to me.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:01 pm 
Longtime Regular

Count me in on any combination of the above or all three.

"The attitude of people associating guns with nothing but crime, that is what has to be changed. I grew up at a time when people were not afraid of people with firearms." —Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Sierra Trading - Firearms Sales, Service and Training

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:08 pm 
Longtime Regular

I am interested. Any idea on discount?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:21 am 
Longtime Regular

In the past, Jamie extended a 20% discount to members of TheRallyPoint.com . Speaking with him this past week, I believe that's what he's thinking depending on quantity.

That said, I'd like for interested parties to respond in thread with item numbers, colors, sizes, etc.

The idea is to get a public count that Jamie can check in on periodically and we can all gauge interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:31 am 
Longtime Regular

Qty 1 - 4905 Elite Shorts -36", Khaki
Qty 1 - 4429 Elite Pant -36"/30", Black
Qty 1 - 4423 Discreet Shirt-2XL, Chambray

"The attitude of people associating guns with nothing but crime, that is what has to be changed. I grew up at a time when people were not afraid of people with firearms." —Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Last edited by KonaSeven on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 am 
The Man

plblark wrote:
In the past, Jamie extended a 20% discount to members of TheRallyPoint.com . Speaking with him this past week, I believe that's what he's thinking depending on quantity.

That said, I'd like for interested parties to respond in thread with item numbers, colors, sizes, etc.

The idea is to get a public count that Jamie can check in on periodically and we can all gauge interest.

2 pair khaki discreet pants -- 38 waist; 30 inseam -- #4434-38/30 Khaki
2 short-sleeve carry shirt -- XL; brick -- #4445-XL-Brick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 am 
Longtime Regular

<strike>Qty 1 - Mens 4429 Elite Pants OD Green Item#: 4429OD4432
Qty 1 - Men's 4423 Discreet Shirt Brick Item#: 4423-2XL-Brick
Qty 1 - Men's 4905 Elite Shorts O.D Green Item#: 4905OD42</strike>
Qty 1 - Mens 4434-44/32 Discreet Pant Khaki Item#: W4434-4432K
Qty 1 - Mens 4434-44/32 Discreet Pant Black Item#: W4434-4432B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:25 pm 
Longtime Regular

Jamie set up a 20% discount. You can use it individually if you like or we can group things to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $150.

Quote:
This code is only good until July 25th:

TWINCITIES (all capitals)

Please warn them that anyone ordering from States outside of the TwinCities region will have their orders cancelled if they use the Code.

If you're worried about your state, I'd suggest contacting Jamie with a link to your profile.

www.rogueelite.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 pm 
Longtime Regular

Hmmm, I must be blind. I cannot find the page on their website to set-up my Login information. Any clues?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

I received this from Jamie at RogueElite.com

Quote:
It will create one once you create a shopping cart. Select a few items and go through the ordering process and it will ask you to create one. At the very end it will ask for payment, but you don't have to do that right away.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:38 am 
Longtime Regular

Kona: Did you place your order individually then?
Jaysong: The discount is 20% Shipping is free on orders over $150. We should make that with just Joel and I :-)

All: OK, let's open this Group buy. discount is 20% Order goes in on the 25th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:00 am 
Longtime Regular

The order is IN! Contact me for pickup.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.