Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Brush or Grille Guard for 97-98 F150 or Expedition... 
 Post subject: Brush or Grille Guard for 97-98 F150 or Expedition...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:16 pm 

Hi all,
I am trying to start a new business and part of what I do is resell items from Big retailers that have been returned to them for some reason. I am trying currently to sell a bunch of Grille and Brush Guards and I don't have pictures to submit to Ebay. So what I would offer is a full brush and grille guard in either Chrome or Black powdercoat and installation for only $99.00. All I ask is that you let me take a few pictures to post on Ebay. (I will photoshop out your liscense #), Currently I am selling these same items on Ebay for $149.00 without installation, but since I don't have pictures they aren't moving to well. This is a good deal all around. I have one on my truck (99 Suburban) and I think it looks great and its super strong. I can only afford to pay the mechanic to install 1 at this price, so first come first served. But if others would like to pick up a set I will extend the $99 price to them as well. But you must be a member of this board.
Thanks,
Mike Hartke
simian12@yahoo.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:15 pm 
Longtime Regular

I think it's a little bit funny that these two items ended up next to each other in 'View Posts Since Last Visit'. :lol:

I'd be tempted to take you up on the offer if they fit an '02 f150.[/img]

--------------------
Next MN carry permit class: TBD.

Permit to Carry MN
--------------------

jason <at> metrodefense <dot> com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:18 am 

I have had a neighbor take me up on this offer. However I will offer these to you guys at $79.00.
Everything I have is for either Ford, Chevy, or Dodge and most of it is fullsize late 90's models. Shoot me an email if you would like and I can see if I have what you are looking for. Also I might be able to rope my mechanic buddy into installing them pretty cheap for you. (But that is depending upon his schedule.)
Have a great day,
Mike Hartke
simian12@yahoo.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.