Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:40 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Blade_Tech Holsters and products 
 Post subject: Blade_Tech Holsters and products
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm 
Occasional Participant

I would like to place my initial order with Blade-Tech by March 25th. If you think you may be interested in any of their products, let me know by PM. I have provided their web page link to review their products http://www.blade-tech.com. On this initial order I'm offering 15% off the MSRP listed on their website. I will cover the shipping on this order, if your a MN resident I have to add on the state tax. I should receive the order 3 to 4 weeks after placing it.

If you have already let me know by PM what you want that's all you need to do at this time.

www.unholstered.com
www.sonarmap.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:04 pm 
Occasional Participant

Just a reminder if your looking at getting a new or additional holster, mag pouches, flashlight holders or knives, check out the Blade-Tech website to see if any of their products will fill your needs.

www.unholstered.com
www.sonarmap.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.