Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 "Necros" (Posting in old threads) 
 Post subject: "Necros" (Posting in old threads)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm 

How does the board feel about such a practice. I have been on some forums that hate it, and am a moderator on another that really doesn't care, or could be said to encourage it in a way. Before I add to an old thread, just want to make sure I don't start upsetting people.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: "Necros" (Posting in old threads)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm 
Longtime Regular

You might get some grief, but, and joelr or Andrew can speak more specifically, I don't think most care. Personally, I like when old threads are updated with new info, it allows getting the full story without going back and finding the original thread. YMMV.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject: Re: "Necros" (Posting in old threads)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:19 pm 
Longtime Regular

Moby Clarke wrote:
Personally, I like when old threads are updated with new info, it allows getting the full story without going back and finding the original thread. YMMV.

Ditto

Squeeze trigger, BANG, repeat. Kind of boring, but I never cared for drama.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.