Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Sound bite training being organized at The New Thing Meeting 
 Post subject: Sound bite training being organized at The New Thing Meeting
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:41 pm 
The Man

I think I do pretty well in giving sound bites -- whether it's calling in to a talk radio station, being interviewed live, or talking to a reporter.

John Caile's better. Quite simply, of all of us involved in the movement in Minnesota, John's the best at doing sound bites that are effective -- with punch and style. It's not something he was born with; it's something that he's learned, and is willing to teach.

John's agreed to do a seminar on the subject for folks who are interested; it's not going to happen on December 16th, but it will be arranged there.

If you want to be more effective on call-in shows, or in handling the press, there's few better ways that you can learn the skills than by listening to John.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

An excellent idea. Some of us have some public speaking skills, but also understand that you are never too old to learn. These skills not only help when you are speaking to the public, but also in our daily lives whether we are speaking to one or 5 people. I will look forward to the seminar.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:21 am 
Longtime Regular

A consistant message will get results. I hope eveyone will do that seminar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:14 pm 
Longtime Regular

Sounds like a great idea! I'll be there if I can be.

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:50 pm 

Sounds great to me!

Red

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.