Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:11 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Two more door prizes at The New Thing on Saturday 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:26 am 
Delicate Flower

Selurcspi wrote:
joelr wrote:
brauchma wrote:
Srigs wrote:
Great job Joel on bring in the door prizes. The Xmass party keeps getting better and better. 8)

I like it! But, lets call it a Christmas party instead!
Each to his or her own. It is the first night of Chanukah, though.

Who's going to bring the Sfganiyout?

Edit.....

Joel,

I know this is “like taking coals to Newcastle”, but I'm willing to donate a pair of certificates for a carry class for individuals to give to family or friends to encourage them to gain some education and join the fraternity.
:D :D :D :D

I offered same to Joel yesterday........great idea. I only offered one, so I guess I will "call" you and make it a pair also.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:03 am 
Longtime Regular

ttousi wrote:
Selurcspi wrote:
joelr wrote:
brauchma wrote:
Srigs wrote:
Great job Joel on bring in the door prizes. The Xmass party keeps getting better and better. 8)

I like it! But, lets call it a Christmas party instead!
Each to his or her own. It is the first night of Chanukah, though.

Who's going to bring the Sfganiyout?

Edit.....

Joel,

I know this is “like taking coals to Newcastle”, but I'm willing to donate a pair of certificates for a carry class for individuals to give to family or friends to encourage them to gain some education and join the fraternity.
:D :D :D :D

I offered same to Joel yesterday........great idea. I only offered one, so I guess I will "call" you and make it a pair also.

Tom,
With our "Two Pair" we're winning this hand, in fact, you might say we have four of a kind, which is tough to beat, but others can try and together we can possibly influence more of the public to the betterment of their own welfare!
:D :D :D

UT BCI Certified Conceal/Carry Instructor

"If you expect the police to always be able to protect you, why are the ones who show up at crimes called 'detectives' instead of 'defenders'? Detectives try to find a criminal after they've committed a crime."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.