Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:00 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Somebody owes me $30.00 and I am pissed!! 
 Post subject: I dunno
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:05 pm 
The Man

I didn't pay for my dinner; She Who Must Be Obeyed picked up the check, as I was off at another table socializing.

Perhaps orthogonally: I was going to post a short diatribe at how pissed off I was at myself for leaving my man-purse on a table, unattended, as the fairly expensive flashlight clipped to it had been made off by some lightfingered jerk. . .

Fortunately, while I was busy typing that, I reached into the pocket of the jacket I was wearing -- looking for a lighter -- and found, well . . . the flashlight.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:51 pm 
On time out

Old Dude, PM sent and thanks for the offer.

Joel, Don't you hate when that happens. Usually I stick my foot in it about 2 minutes before I make the discovery....holleered at my daughter for taking the car keys to my truck after moving the truck to drive to school ohhhh i was mad, she said she never touched them, sure enough they were on the dining room table, :oops: eating crow in front of your 18 YO daughter is a terrible thing....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:23 pm 
Delicate Flower

1911 I would make the same offer as old dude...........you work this right you might come out ahead :wink:

Let me know when the impromptu meet is going to happen, maybe I'll join up with you guys.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.