Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:10 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Something to do, NOW 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 am 
Longtime Regular

ChillyW wrote:
matt160 wrote:
Being libs they will lie to get what they want.

Cool, I wish I'd known that before; I'm a lib.
Now who do I lie to to arrange to get suppressors made legal in Minnesota?
I meant the statistics.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:42 pm 
Journeyman Member

I think that the assymmetrical answer to that poll ( in which I voted) would be a similarly "open-minded" poll on this or similar gun forums with the rigorous PR- emailing campaign.
With the "preambula" like they have.

"...Brady campaign is the filthy political anti-American, terrorist organization. To what degree do you agree that they should be held accountable (up to Guantanamo or a death penalty) for death of innocent inner-city American (mostly minorities) children (remember- it's all about children :D ) from guns supplied by the DEA to the drug dealing "informants"?

or

Sarah Brady is a female and unjustifiably goes through thousands of feminine napkins every month, overwhelming the local dump and environment of Washington, D.C.
How strongly do you agree that sale of feminine napkins should be restricted to 3 per month to all unattractive balding women with soggy hinds?" :D

Hey, I see it that the gun commumity is in "defensive" mode, trying to honestly defend or to clarify, explain to the "hysterical mothers and their metrosexual spouses" the whole gun issue. And at the same time the other side is not playing by the rules, but rather using the results of many years-long policy of Ritalin, Prosac, weed, meth brain killing of general public to "form opinion".
Yes, I realize the work done by the NRA, however I am more prone to believe the grassroots approach, I "edgimicate" one person, one cop, one State official at the time without ambush tactics of Brady or sensationalist dishonesty of the local "news" channels (recent Bloomington scare).

eye for an eye, poll for a poll :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:30 am 

matt160 wrote:
ChillyW wrote:
matt160 wrote:
Being libs they will lie to get what they want.

Cool, I wish I'd known that before; I'm a lib.
Now who do I lie to to arrange to get suppressors made legal in Minnesota?
I meant the statistics.

But you still stand by your statement that because they are liberals, you can automatically assume that they will lie?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.