Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:54 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Norm 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 pm 
Longtime Regular

mnglocker wrote:
Did anyone else recieve a reply back from his office concerning his vote on the bail out?

Quote:
Dear Mr. MnGlocker:
Thank you for taking the time to contact me to voice your concerns with the financial crisis we're facing. I hear you loud and clear and want to assure you that I took your thoughts to heart prior to casting my vote. I appreciate having the chance to respond to your well-founded frustration....Sincerely,
Norm Coleman
United States Senate

Wow, I just got this email today and I sent him my email before the vote. He must have been seriously backlogged... or the tubes were full.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 pm 
Poet Laureate

What makes you think he was backlogged and didn't read your vote?

He says right here:
Quote:
I hear you loud and clear and want to assure you that I took your thoughts to heart prior to casting my vote.

He heard you loud and clear, and took your thoughts to heart. He then purposefully pooped on your kitchen floor, turned around and smiled at you, and said you need his conservative vote in Washington.

Seems pretty clear to me. It's just that he's finally now responding to your email.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:42 pm 

When I went to bed with 99% of the polls reporting... Norm had around a 3000 vote lead on Franken.

When I woke up in the morning they were reporting that he had a 700+ vote difference, and then later in the day it settled down to under a 500 vote difference.

Can anyone explain this? I can understand the 99% figure being a bit wrong, but not the news after all the polls had reported in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

One polling station in northern mn (i think) didn't report its totals until the morning after.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:35 pm 

SultanOfBrunei wrote:
One polling station in northern mn (i think) didn't report its totals until the morning after.

Well I'm glad I waited in line for two hours to vote... I was beginning to wish I was a tactical nuke so I could take the idiocy that's south Minneapolis with me.

Seriously, if you can't speak English... why should you be voting again? Gah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm 

Don't worry. Mark Ritchie has this whole recount under control. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm 
Longtime Regular

PhoneBoy wrote:
Don't worry. Mark Ritchie has this whole recount under control. :shock:

Yeah, the guy who campaigned on *not* requiring ID at the polls.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.