Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Maybe the Signs Do Work 
 Post subject: Maybe the Signs Do Work
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://wcco.com/crime/fairview.pharmacy.robbery.2.921246.html
Quote:
Police: Man Took $15K Of Drugs From Mpls. Pharmacy
Police said the man entered the pharmacy and threatened three employees with a knife and then robbed the store of drugs.
(emphasis mine)

Now look at this scrren capture from KSTP's video coverage:

Irony...

Fairview must have gotten a bulk discount on those signs. It seems very few of their facilities are not posted these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm 
Longtime Regular

Fairview Southdale wasn't posted last time I was there. They wouldn't be practicing geographical discrimination, would they?

http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... 205#103205

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:20 pm 
Longtime Regular

They still have that sign there . But I noticed that they added new 624.714 Subd 17-style posting signs to many of their entrances around Oct or Nov 2008 after a year or so of no postings.

You would think that a lot (obviously not all) of the places that post using the 624.714 language really mean to say what FVSD's "violence free" signs say, but fear they'll lose the right to request legal permit holders that are beginning to act suspiciously (there's an oxymoron in there somewhere) to leave. I wonder why more of them just don't say what they likely really mean? There's nothing stopping them. I'm probably just being naive about the real intentions of most who post.

There is a smaller FV clinic down the street from me that isn't posted. So it's probably at the option of the site operator. But it seems a lot of their locations are posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 am 
1911 tainted

The remote Fairview Pharmacy that does the bulk of their filling has been posted since at least 2004 and still is.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 pm 

Hey, that's the pharmacy I use. Glad I wasn't there when it got robbed.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.