Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 OC at the U of M campus 
 Post subject: OC at the U of M campus
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 pm 

There is a "Support the Troops" rally at the U of M campus recruiting stations tomorrow. I'm guessing we would be quite welcome there if not even harrassed by campus security.

It is between 11:00 and 12:00. I wasn't originally planning to go, but if any of you are interested I will certainly make an exception.

I doubt this will be a large event, but when it comes to the military, I'm always game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 pm 

I am going to try to make it. Last year it was just off campus at the recruiting station, I would assume it will be the same this year. Last year the anti-bush fever was going strong so the protest was large, doubt it will be this year. OC is up to you but last year the protesters were really agressive, close and confrontational.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm 

mitchx3 wrote:
I am going to try to make it. Last year it was just off campus at the recruiting station, I would assume it will be the same this year. Last year the anti-bush fever was going strong so the protest was large, doubt it will be this year. OC is up to you but last year the protesters were really agressive, close and confrontational.

Not much anti-bush stuff this time, although Dave was egging it on. You were right though, it was very close and they were pretty aggressive. I'm glad I concealed. Those stinky leftists would have singled me out in a hurry.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.