Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 [MN Leg] HF 92 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:20 pm 

BigRobT wrote:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or just a stupid asshole, I don't care. However, this sure seems like way to obtain and maintain a database on everybody. Possibly even a backdoor way to maintain a list of people that own firearms. Imagine, for a moment that, once a list is compiled as to who actually hunts with firearms, a day were to come that the police come knocking on a hunter's door to confiscate their firearms?? Just a thought.

I have thought this for quite sometime! It will be a sad day if it comes to that and I won't have it. We need to keep the government from taking a step closer each time. They, the government, thinks they know what is best and feel they can lean in an poke us or direct us since we don't know better. It drives me nuts!!! I get so mad!

possible thread hijack:
"we need to raise the minimum wage $2.10."
The government needs to stop groping the law of supply and demand and leave it work the way it is supposed to.
end of possible thread hijack:

They need to keep their grimy fingers off my rights as an AMERICAN citizen. They are governed by the people of this great land!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:21 pm 

ok... I feel better now. sorry! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

hammAR wrote:
I attempted to say this about 6 pages ago,
but I left out the "Call me a stupid asshole." part....... :oops:

Well, NOT 6 pages ago............

but, yeah, ya did and I DIDN'T even READ it!! :lol: But, I'm SURE I can come up with a name for you, ya "Misguided Child" !! :lol:

"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.] -- (Lucius Annaeus) Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD),

The Nanny State MUST DIE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:14 am 
Longtime Regular

OK, not 6 pages...It was a test, you failed..............ya "Flying Squid!" :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:59 pm 
Wise Elder

The Minnesota Deer Hunters Association backed such a bill in 2005. Sen. Wes Skoglund was the author. Apparently it did not become law.

The Hunter List is not private data (the NRA buys it for membership recruiting). Anyone, even a probation officer, can already get at it. No new law is required.

There is no need for the bill, it is just a "ploy" to make HF93 (which "opens" all the gun laws for amendment) look more benign. It's a trojan horse!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 am 

I have sent my 2 cents worth to my representative on this and H.F. 93.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.