Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Sept 9 Primary Bloomington / Edina 41B 
 Post subject: Sept 9 Primary Bloomington / Edina 41B
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 pm 
Journeyman Member

The current incumbant Neil Peterson was co author of a very anti gun bill at the end of last session (just before he voted to override the Governor's veto of the Transportation Bill).

Please vote for Jan Schneider on September 9th

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 am 
Wise Elder

Bill number? Topic?

Post subject: Vote for Jan Schneider on Sept. 9!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:14 pm 

kimberman wrote:
Bill number? Topic?

This was HF 3324, the proposed state-wide gun registration bill. Neil Peterson was listed as a co-author when the bill was introduced on 2/21/2008. He subsequently had his name removed as co-author on 3/4/2008. I would like to think it was due to heavy pressure from myself and others on this forum. Peterson called me at home the day before the endorsing convention to tell me he removed his name as co-author of the bill, but he would not say he no longer supported it, only that he was no longer a co-author.

Even though Peterson did not win the party endorsement, he is challenging the endorsed candidate, Jan Schneider, in the primary. Jan is a true pro-gun conservative, and I have been working very hard the last several months helping her campaign.

The Sept. 9 primary race is very important for District 41B. I urge everyone to get out to the polls and vote for Jan Schneider!

Bill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:55 pm 
Journeyman Member

Bill,

Looks llike our hard work for Jan paid off. Bye Bye Neil. Now Nobama, that is the next step.

Jon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.