Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:13 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 22-year-old auctions off.......... 
 Post subject: 22-year-old auctions off..........
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm 
Longtime Regular

She don't look like she's worth $50K to me. But then again I've never even considered 'buying' any. :roll:
Quote:
22-year-old auctions off virginity at Lyon County brothel

While many students work their way through college with jobs at restaurants or malls, 22-year-old Natalie Dylan has become famous overnight with a plan to pay off her student loans in one fell swoop: by becoming a prostitute for a single day.

She's a nice girl," said Dennis Hof, owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel in Mound House, where Dylan plans to surrender her virginity to the winner of an online auction. "She wants to do things legally. eBay wouldn't even talk to her. (Now) we're talking to 'Entertainment Tonight,' Howard Stern and 'Good Morning America.' I just got a call from Penthouse magazine asking about a spread with her and her sister."

Dylan, who is using a fake name for the auction, recently graduated from California State University, Sacramento with a bachelor's degree in women's studies, Hof said. Already deep in the red, she was shocked to discover that her stepfather had piled up further debt by fraudulently applying for loans under her name and that of her sister, Aria.

"(Aria) worked for me for about three weeks a while back," Hof said. "I got a call from her telling me they just want to go back to school and get their master's degrees and her sister had this idea, so I decided to see what I could do."

Verified bids for Dylan's virginity taken through the Bunny Ranch Web site have reached $50,000, and much higher bids are still being checked out. She has taken and passed two public lie detector tests affirming that she is, in fact, a virgin, Hof said.

"We've gotten e-mails from 1,000 men, including a couple of celebrities in Los Angeles," he said. "She really wants it to be someone she gets along with, so there's no time limit on this. We're entertaining all offers. It might not be the highest bidder who wins. It's probably going to be some combination (of money) and how she feels about him."
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS18/80911016

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:17 am 
Longtime Regular

In one of the other news stories she is quoted as saying "I just want to meet a nice guy".

Umm...yeahhh... good luck with that. You are going about it exactly the wrong way.

Every nice guy is saying to themselves, "I just want to meet a money-hungry whore who views our most intimate relationship as a chip to sell to the next highest bidder."

Last edited by DeanC on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:38 am 
Longtime Regular

Come on Dean it is the American way.

Making the most out of your assets to pay you the biggest return. She can do what she wants but there won't be a MR Right that is for sure (No Pretty Woman solution)! :shock:

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 pm 
Longtime Regular

Funny how assets is spelled aint it? :lol:

NOW, if she came with no vocal chords! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.