Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alberta Lee teen nurses charged with abuse 
 Post subject: Alberta Lee teen nurses charged with abuse
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:56 pm 

This is really screwed up

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1202081minn1.html

Quote:
DECEMBER 2--A group of teenagers working at a Minnesota nursing home abused and sexually humiliated elderly residents suffering from Alzheimer's disease and dementia, prosecutors allege. The six young female caregivers were named yesterday in criminal complaints charging them with a variety of cruel behavior at the Good Samaritan Society nursing home in Albert Lea, a city in southern Minnesota. Only two of those charged--Brianna Broitzman, 19, and Ashton Larson, 18--are named in the complaints since they were not minors when the alleged abuse occurred. According to District Court complaints filed against Broitzman (pictured above left) and Larson (above right), nursing home residents were spat upon, spanked, improperly touched, and tormented by the teenagers earlier this year. Excerpts of the misdemeanor complaints can be found below. Broitzman allegedly poked one resident's breasts, spit into the mouth of another elderly person, and "put her bare butt" in the face of a Good Samaritan Society resident identified as "S.W." Larson once "inserted her finger into a resident's rectum," spit water on another "vulnerable adult," and would deliberately bathe a resident in a rough manner so the elderly man would get an erection. The minor caregivers are identified in the complaints by their initials and dates of birth. Broitzman, charged with 11 criminal counts, and Larson, charged with 10 counts, face a year in jail or up to a year in jail on each of the raps.

click the link for pics of the nurses.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 am 
Raving Moderate

This makes me sick. Register 'em as sex offenders, and throw the book at 'em.

End of story.

My real name is Jeremiah (go figure). ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am 
Longtime Regular

Motive . .. . :?: . . . . this is a very interesting crime. It got me to thinking :idea: What if consensual sex acts were phrased in such a way as to make them sound like heinous crimes. What if spitting in the open mouth is actually french kissing, what if "rough bathing" is a hand job, what if sticking her bare butt in his face was 69 (or even just lap dancing), what if putting her finger in his rectum was milking the prostate? I go through the list of things these young ladies did and it doesn't sound like typical abuse. . . so what was the motive? :shock:

These are young hotties, I might pay to be "rough bathed" by if I weren't happily married & had the opportunity. This story just smells one sided to me. Like maybe the girls were working on an angle to sue the Home for abuse they "suffered" at the hands of these old pervs and the Nursing Home found out about it and dropped the dime on the girls first OR it was all about getting old fellas to open their wallets. I am just inclined to think there is more to this story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:41 am 
Longtime Regular

They were working with vulnerable adults(Alzheimer's, dementia). The victims can't consent.

--------------------
Next MN carry permit class: TBD.

Permit to Carry MN
--------------------

jason <at> metrodefense <dot> com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm 
Longtime Regular

Put em to work in a prison caring for the child molesters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:00 am 

The individuals that were 18 and up got 10 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 am 

well wow when i heard this story i was told it was a goup of jamaican men doing this stuff, but i have to agree lock em up register them do all they can.

they may be young hotties but still, anyone who would do anything but take pitty on people suffering from mental disorders like that are at the bottom of my list the only people who are on the same level are child molesters

if that is what the girls looked like i am really dumb founded, the only answer is that they were very used to being prety girls and got there kicks out of hurting people because they thought it was within their right to do so. wow

edit - iread some more into the report and it appears that a couple of them were more or less torturing these old folks, hitting them in the privates to make them scream, stuffing thire fingers in the mouths of these people in order to make them scream, and all this was for amusment, these are truley some sick individuals and it appears they were taught nothing growing up of compassion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.