Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:46 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A pretty good troll, all in all 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

Maybe you get a mail-in rebate coupon after taking the class and paying regular price. :mrgreen:

joelr wrote:
Jonahwaters wrote:
[

hi Joel. i presume you are the owner of this neat forum. funny you mention Penaz. i was in a gun shop yesterday and the guy behind the counter told me about him. apparently Penaz just gave a free carry class for 90 college guys and gals.
Actually, apparently not; his website says that he and "Michael Martin from MnTactics" are planning to give a significantly discounted class -- "$5 for paperwork" -- for up to 100 such on the 27th. In principal, it sounds like a generally legitimate promotion, although if one clicks on his signup link, there's no place to register for the $5 class at http://joepenaz.ipower.com/store/page2.html; I can't tell how they'd sign up for the $5 class, or if it's really $5 plus $3.50 for "shipping."

Still, if it does exist, even a $8.50 class is pretty cheap.

Post subject: Re: A pretty good troll, all in all
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 pm 
The Man

I don't know. I did hear that the "Patriot Days" class didn't happen. (Maybe they decided to reschedule it as the "If You Love Your Mother You'll Take This Carry Class" Class?) As to the quasi-free class for students, I dunno.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.