Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Srigs J-frame pocket holster 
 Post subject: Srigs J-frame pocket holster
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:10 am 
Longtime Regular

I was going to post in this thread http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5242, but this deserves it's own.

I got my pocket holster from Srigs yesterday and it is by far the best pocket holster I have encountered. I have used Uncle Mike's, Don Hume, and diddled with a Mika.

This thing fits the gun very well, sticks to the inside of your pocket, holds its shape very well, and stays in place in your pocket.

And, the price is very reasonable. If you carry a pocket revolver, you *NEED* this holster.

http://www.sideguardholsters.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:31 am 
Longtime Regular

Glad it is working out for you Dean!

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm 
1911 tainted

My Kahr holster came today, also very nice.

So now I would like the same for my Rohrbaugh R9s if possible.

I was hoping we could meet ups and I would let you use the Rohrbaugh for forming. Let me know if this is possible.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:09 pm 
Longtime Regular

cobb wrote:

I was hoping we could meet ups and I would let you use the Rohrbaugh for forming. Let me know if this is possible.

Sure could do that. Give me a call on the number I included.

Glad it worked out! :D

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:25 pm 
Longtime Regular

Srigs wrote:
cobb wrote:

I've heard that having the gun to be formed actually fired by the artisan's hand is an important ... err... ESSENTAIL step in the process of creating a truly unique pocket holster :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:28 pm 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
Srigs wrote:
cobb wrote:

I've heard that having the gun to be formed actually fired by the artisan's hand is an important ... err... ESSENTAIL step in the process of creating a truly unique pocket holster :-)

You know you maybe right! :D

Side Guard Holsters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:01 pm 
1911 tainted

Sounds like a plan......

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:59 pm 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:

Clearly. It creates a spiritual bond between the artisan and the firearm, which allows crafting of a better fitting holster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:45 pm 
Longtime Regular

Tick Slayer wrote:
plblark wrote:

Clearly. It creates a spiritual bond between the artisan and the firearm, which allows crafting of a better fitting holster.

equally important is the tst firing by those in the artisans peer group ... purely aesthetic of course :-)

Seriously, if Cobb and Srigs get together for a Rorbaugh show and tell, I'd lve the chance to see one up close and in person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:48 pm 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
Tick Slayer wrote:
plblark wrote:

equally important is the tst firing by those in the artisans peer group ... purely aesthetic of course :-)

Seriously, if Cobb and Srigs get together for a Rorbaugh show and tell, I'd lve the chance to see one up close and in person.

Now that is a darn good idea! :D

Side Guard Holsters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:09 pm 
1911 tainted

Srigs wrote:
plblark wrote:
Tick Slayer wrote:
plblark wrote:

Now that is a darn good idea! :D

Srigs, we have to hook up. I am still interested in a holster for my Rohrbaugh and need to get the gun to you with some ammo. :wink:

I will miss it, especially during these summer months but I know you won't have it too long

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:59 pm 
Longtime Regular

Let me know when your next in town and we can meet. :)

Side Guard Holsters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:55 pm 
Longtime Regular

Plate shoot in Hutchinson end of June............hint hint

HINT

8) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:14 pm 

OK Srigs...

I understand that you are not mass producing things, so you only have your products available for "popular gun models"

Aren't XD products popular gun models? As a matter of fact, didn't you post some time ago that you owned one (AFAICR)? I know that many others on this forum do as well, so for them & myself, please add this very popular brand to your future growth.

Thank You.

MM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm 
Longtime Regular

a911scanner wrote:
OK Srigs...

I understand that you are not mass producing things, so you only have your products available for "popular gun models"

Aren't XD products popular gun models? As a matter of fact, didn't you post some time ago that you owned one (AFAICR)? I know that many others on this forum do as well, so for them & myself, please add this very popular brand to your future growth.

Thank You.

MM

Actually I just added an XD 9/40/45 4" form last Friday to my collection because a number of people asked for them. I'm already making The Snap for a forum member for the XD.

So, let me know what your looking for and if the 4" XD is what you have. :D

Side Guard Holsters

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.