Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Comp-Tac Issue 
 Post subject: Comp-Tac Issue
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:00 pm 

I had an issue with the Comp-Tac holster I bought a view months back. I had only had it about 2 months when it broke and although I was a bit disappointed because it had less than 10hrs of actual use, I figured it would be an easy fix.

Here was the problem with the holster:

And here was the even bigger problem:

words in italics added later

Me - Tue, Apr 3, 2007 at 5:42 PM
To: info@comp-tac.com

I recently purchased the C-T.A.C. for the XD-40/45 4" from you. I am disappointed to say that it has broke. I have attached a photo to show how.

(Photo above was the one I sent)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
info <comp-tac@sbcglobal.net> Wed, Apr 4, 2007 at 9:55 AM
Reply-To: info <sales@comp-tac.com>
To: Me

Hello,
Please send it back to us so we can repair it. I am sorry for the inconvenience, J.B.

Comp-Tac Victory Gear
PO Box 1809
Spring, TX 77383
(281) 209-3040

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent the holster out on the 4th, overnight.

Me - Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 1:14 PM
To: info <sales@comp-tac.com>

I sent the holster your way ten days ago with overnight delivery and I am just checking to see if you have received the holster.

info <comp-tac@sbcglobal.net> Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 12:38 PM
Reply-To: info <sales@comp-tac.com>
To: Me

Hello:

We received it!

Thanks,
Tammy

Comp-Tac Victory Gear
PO Box 1809
Spring, TX 77383
(281) 209-3040

Me - Thu, May 3, 2007 at 9:55 PM

It has been a couple weeks (actually nearly a month) since i sent the holster back for repair. When should I expect to have it returned?

Me - Mon, May 7, 2007 at 6:41 PM

Tammy or J.B.

I haven't heard back from anyone yet and was checking in once more to see the status of my holster. If you have not put it in the mail already, please refund the value and I will purchase a holster from a company with better customer service.
Thanks

I got the repaired holster back on May 20th, but never got any response from Comp-Tac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:30 pm 
On time out

I had a similar experience when i bought one. I actually only wore mine for 2 hrs and sent it back and then i was not to pleased with the customer service. I then went and bought a cheaper holster from Crossbreed that is more comfortable and amuch better fit, for a similar holster.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.