Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Difference between Crossbreed IWB and SuperTuck 
 Post subject: Difference between Crossbreed IWB and SuperTuck
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:48 pm 
In the time out chair

I don't tuck my shirts in so that feature isn't important to me. I just want a holster that is comfortable and conceals well. From their website it sounds like the SuperTuck is the more comfortable but I don't know if that means just when your shirt is tucked or just overall.

Does anyone have any experience with the differences between the two?

edit: After I posted this thread I realized that I should probably just go straight to the source :oops:

Here is their reply:

crossbreed wrote:
Even if you don't tuck, the SuperTuck is adjustable for ride height and cant. The standard IWB is not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:36 pm 
Longtime Regular

Rucker,

I have the supertuck with the lambskin liner for my P7 and it makes carrying this gun so comfortable that with or without tucking the shirt that you don't feel like your side is dented when you take it off after a full day.

Two thumbs up from me.....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

UT BCI Certified Conceal/Carry Instructor

"If you expect the police to always be able to protect you, why are the ones who show up at crimes called 'detectives' instead of 'defenders'? Detectives try to find a criminal after they've committed a crime."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 pm 
On time out

I have the supertuck deluxe for M&P 40c and i love it and recomend it to every one i know. I tried the coptac ctac for 30 mins and sent it back ordered the super tuck and wear it all the time. I was wearing to today when i was framing my basement. Only because i forgot to take it off because it was so comfortable i forgot it was there. I have worn it both ways tucked in with a Suit but normally i have my shirt out. I would definately get one again if i change my carry gun :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.