Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Srigs, Your holster is great 
 Post subject: Srigs, Your holster is great
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:21 am 

A couple of weeks ago I was the lucky winner of a "Rough Out Holster" from Srigs. He got it right out to me and I have been using it everyday with a Mod. 60 S&W snubby and it has really worked out great. I work outdoors so last week on a few of the hot and humid days, I gave it a good workout. It held its shape and protected my gun from sweat. It was comfortable and did not print while wearing work jeans. In cargo shorts, my pocket is not deep enough, so I would have to look carefully when buying with that in mind. In a lighter material (shorts or pants) the weight of the gun sags the pocket and there is movement that I do not notice in a heavy jean, hummmm, maybe a featherweight in the future???? :lol: All in all, I am very happy with the Rough Out and give it an A+. Thanks again Strigs!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 am 

If the Moderator would like to move this to the holster topic that would be great, I thought that's where I posted :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:05 pm 
Longtime Regular

Done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:30 pm 
Longtime Regular

Glad you like it. I was working outside today and yesterday with my Model 60 in a Rough Out. It is my favorite banging around holster. :D

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.