Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:10 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Seattle area deputy 
 Post subject: Seattle area deputy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am 
Journeyman Member

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/401779_schene28.html

Deputy restrains 15 year old girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 pm 
On time out

yup, thats a manly man there, bull rushing and then hair whipping the girl to the floor. he gets her down, and thows several punches at the back of her head, while shes face down on the floor. Then once he got the cuffs on her, he lifts her to her feet by her hair.

I say the girl should get to choose the person of her wish, who gets to do this back to the officer in a cell. I would recommend someone like Jared Allen or Derek Boogaard for this.

Last edited by 1911fan on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 pm 
Longtime Regular

Man, he's certainly got a checkered past:
Quote:
Schene had previously been in the news in 2006 after he fatally shot Pedro Jo, a mentally ill man, during a struggle after a traffic stop on Interstate 5. It was the second officer-involved shooting of his career.

An inquest jury ruled the shooting was justified. Jo viciously attacked Schene, trying to strangle him with his own radio cord.

Jo then ran back to his car and disobeyed Schene's orders to stop. Schene said he saw Jo reach for something in the seat, so Schene fired 11 times after Jo ran back to his car.

Shortly after the shooting while on administrative leave, Schene was stopped for driving under the influence.

He had been drinking and taking prescription medication, according to court records. He received a deferred sentence and was placed on probation, records show.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm 
Longtime Regular

Those of us with daughters would rather see Brock Lesnar settle Deputy Paul Schene's accounts, in a forum without tap outs of course:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWQ1AyGUFsQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWQ1AyGUFsQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After all, it doesn't seem that the 15 year old girl got to tap out.

Edit to add: OMG! I just re-read "pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor assault in King County District Court." MISDEMEANOR! I don't think this guy s is guilty of a misdemeanor. . .. that is felony battery plain and simple. Letting everything else go, just the two punches to the back of a persons head while said head is on concrete and belongs to a subdued (looks limp) non-resisting person. I don't see how anybody could call it misdemeanor assault. What would they charge a babysitter with if they did that to a kid and caught it on a nannycam? How is this different? Bloody hell! I still like my Lesnar idea, but he has to be wearing brass knuckles. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 pm 
Longtime Regular

That chicken shit lying asshole! Doesn't he realize how pathetic this sounds?

Quote:
In his own report from the incident, Schene wrote that the shoe hit him in the right shin, "causing injury and pain." He wrote that he "placed" her into handcuffs and that she needed medical attention for a "panic attack."

He said a "blood filled pocket" formed on his shin, requiring treatment at Auburn General Hospital, according to his report. The video, however, appears to show his shin strike a metal toilet as he pushes the girl against the wall.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:44 pm 
Longtime Regular

Macx wrote:
MISDEMEANOR! I don't think this guy is guilty of a misdemeanor

Quote:
The girl said that she couldn't breathe after the incident, prompting the deputies to call paramedics.

Paramedics decided that she didn't require hospitalization. Felony charges require proof of serious injury.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm 
Longtime Regular

Okay how about:

Quote:
RCWs > Title 9A > Chapter 9A.42 > Section 9A.42.030

9A.42.020 << 9A.42.030 >> 9A.42.035

RCW 9A.42.030
Criminal mistreatment in the second degree.

(1) A parent of a child, the person entrusted with the physical custody of a child or dependent person, a person who has assumed the responsibility to provide to a dependent person the basic necessities of life, or a person employed to provide to the child or dependent person the basic necessities of life is guilty of criminal mistreatment in the second degree if he or she recklessly, as defined in RCW 9A.08.010, either (a) creates an imminent and substantial risk of death or great bodily harm, or (b) causes substantial bodily harm by withholding any of the basic necessities of life.

(2) Criminal mistreatment in the second degree is a class C felony.

[2006 c 228 § 3; 1997 c 392 § 511; 1986 c 250 § 3.]

Notes:
Short title -- Findings -- Construction -- Conflict with federal requirements -- Part headings and captions not law -- 1997 c 392: See notes following RCW 74.39A.009.

Bold by me. This guy needs a felony, with all the career ending repercussions that come with it.

Seriously, if it was a babysitter and a nanny cam what do you think the charges would be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:34 pm 
On time out

I have sent a letter to the Prosecutor and the Police Chief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

If you've seen the video of the incident you know damn well there is NO WAY that could cause pain, or even a minor bruise. Actually depending on the thickness of his pants, I wonder if he even felt the shoe hit him at all...if the shoe even made it that far.

He had to know there was video of the incident. Exactly how big are this man's balls to still write up the incident in such a colorful (and reality deficient) manner???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 pm 
Longtime Regular

That period in your sig line . . . . that's about the size of both of them and maybe his wee weanie too. :evil:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.