Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Police open inquiries of strike force leaders 
 Post subject: Police open inquiries of strike force leaders
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.startribune.com/local/64462807.html

Quote:
Two top leaders of the now-disbanded Metro Gang Strike Force are being investigated by the Minneapolis Police Department for alleged misconduct relating to their work in the unit, according to sources with direct knowledge of the probe.

The department opened internal affairs inquiries of Lt. James Heimerl, Sgt. Jeffrey Jindra and five other Strike Force officers last month following a report by two independent investigators who found evidence of criminal wrongdoing within the unit. Heimerl was second-in-command of the multi-agency Strike Force.

We will see if anything comes from this or if the whitewash runs deep. I am not holding my breath.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chris

Post subject: Re: Police open inquiries of strike force leaders
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 am 
The Man

Me, neither. That said:
Quote:
• Jindra, who transferred to the Strike Force in 2005, was investigated by federal authorities six years ago for allegedly sexually assaulting a drug dealer with a toilet plunger.
I'm not a defender of any of these clowns, including Jindra, but that 'graph is about the Porter case, which was utterly bogus, and the story should have mentioned that; Jindra simply wasn't the one who louimaed Porter with a plunger, because that just plain didn't happen -- Porter made it up.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.