Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 anybody else own a taurus 24/7? 
 Post subject: anybody else own a taurus 24/7?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:56 pm 

I'm new to handguns, so my opinion maybe doesn't matter too much, but I purchased this gun and am very happy with it. Shoots well, feels good in my hand and am happy with the DAO after a few trips to the range.
Taurus seems to get a bad name at this website, so I just wanted to know, was this a decent 1st handgun?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:17 am 

Pretty much can't go wrong with a Taurus these days. Great guns, and alot of bang for the buck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:53 am 
Longtime Regular

I have a Taurus revolver and a PT111 Millennium Pro. No bad-mouthing here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:14 pm 
Designated waste of protoplasm

AWWWW Come on....

Normally they send those out for free..... :twisted:

Allright - first handgun

tough to go wrong with a revolver - 357 is a good choice gives you options later on as skill improves.

If you are going to buy a first gun and it is an auto - I would buy a 9mm - Glock - Springfield - Taurus - S&W whatever...... But buy something that you really like becuase you may just fall in lust with it.....

Glock 19 is a great first gun choice for an auto - anything Sig Works well - a 1911 Style gun is not a good choice for a beginner IMHO.....

Buy something that you fell good shooting in 9mm - cheap to shoot - and the more you shoot the better you can get.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.